• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Watermelon My very first :)

faithhopelove24

So this is my first tut! I hope someone finds it helpful
smiles.gif

This is a full Tut Brows n' all Enjoy!

fotd203.jpg

This is a list of everything I used... (in no paricular order

NW50 Full coverage foundation
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Urban Decay Primer potion
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
Mary Kay ultimate mascara
Maybeline Brow mascara
Tendermetal
A Bluer blue
Emerald Green Pigment
A little folie
Divine Lime glitter eyeliner
Femme Noir
Humid
Lovecrush Blush
Belightful IPP
Costa Riche eyeliner
Fresh cream eyeliner
Spiked brow pencil
Love Nectar l/g
Now the Tools...
Tweezerman slant tweezers
180 Foundation Brush
mary kay Cheek brush
222 ( I think)
Mary kay eye crease brush
Sephora smudge brush
that's it for the products Yahhhh!!!

Now on with the Show
smiles.gif

This is the Final product.
fotd196.jpg

This is how I got to that look. I started with a freshly washed and lightly moisturized face.
fotd156.jpg

Next I used Maybeline brow mascara to push eyebrows up.
fotd160-1.jpg

Take a white pencil (I used fresh cream) and draw a line over the hairs that you don't want.Then pluck the hairs ONLY in the line. *Note* Find out what shape works best for your face shape and brows. there are tons of videos about brows on You Tube.
fotd161.jpg

I prefer to use an eyebrow razor for the hairs on top of my brow but again, that's totally up to you.
fotd162.jpg

This is what you should come out with.
fotd163.jpg

Now I start to fill in my brows with my Spiked eyebrow pencil but I don't completely finish then until I am done with my eye makeup. ( there is no rhyme or reason it's just how I like to do it.)
fotd165.jpg

Apply NW50 foundation to eyelid only with a 180 brush, then apply UDPP. Next apply Embarked to the crease with a 222 brush.
fotd169.jpg

Apply A little Folie over top of the Emarked with the 222 for added warmth.
fotd170.jpg

this is what you should have so far..
fotd174.jpg

Now on to the Lid colors.Apply a Bluer Blue with a 252 brush.
fotd175.jpg

Now apply Emerald Green on top of that and use a 222 to blend any harsh lines.
fotd176.jpg

Apply Tendermetal as a highlight with a 252 brush.
fotd177.jpg

Now is the time I like to finish drawing on the rest of my eyebrow using my Spiked eyebrow pencil. Then Blend out the rest of the highlight color using the same 252 Brush.
fotd178.jpg

Apply Femme Noir to the outer crease with my Mary Kay crease brush.
fotd179.jpg

Apply Divine Lime glitter as a eyeliner to the outer lashline.
fotd182.jpg

Apply Humid to the tearduct and Femme Noir to the outer lower lashline using my Sephora smudge brush. Also apply Revlon colorstay eyeliner in Black to the lower waterline only.Oh yeah, I also used MaryKay ultimate mascara on my lashes.
fotd183.jpg

Then take 180 brush and apply full coverage foundation to the t-zone mixed with a little Smashbox photofinish primer and blend out. Honestly I've never been a big fan of blush or lips so I kept it simple. I applied Lovecrush and Belightful on my cheeks with my Markkay cheek brush and Coste Riche and Love Nectar on my Lips (yes I know Coste Riche is an eyeliner).
fotd187.jpg

Now some more shots of the finished product...
with Flash
fotd189.jpg

fotd196.jpg

fotd197.jpg

fotd199.jpg

fotd200.jpg

I hope Y'all enjoyed my very first Tutorial
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

I'm so glad that I finally get to see a tutorial by you! I've always admired your work!
Great look!

Tashona Helena

Beautifullll! I like how you explained everything clearly. haha I thought I was the only one who "cheated" every once in a while with the pastel eyebrow razors.