• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Watermelon My very first :)

iheartangE

You are so gorgeous it's sick...hahaha I always LOVE your FOTDs and I'm excited to see you posting a tutorial so now I can copy you! Haha I want more tuts! Moooore tuts! Seriously you are amazing! Love it!

seymone25

I love love this tutorial.. We are of the same colour so this was great.. I use Nw 50 in full cover as well.. Do more tutorials, I know with kids how that goes already, so I will be looking out.. LOL

DoDe

ok.gif
AMAIZING! you def got skillz. great brows and bone structure. Gorgeous
clapping.gif

kattybadatty

great technique on the brows girl - the colors work PERFECT for your skin tone - and your lips look SO luscious and beautiful. seriously, GREAT job! and everything is so detailed and precise - i love it! great job, again! xxx

alwaysbella

nice! nice! i havent been able to use an eyebrow razor...but damn that looks nice!!!!! how you make the straight clean line on the other corners???

gatsby

Wow, you look awesome! And I love your brows. Will have to try that method sometime.

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyv316
what holiday e/s pallete was that on the right?

I'm not exactly sure what holiday year it was because I got it as a gift but it reads: MAC Delights:6 eye/warm
the colors in it are Blurr, Buff-de-Buff, Tendermetal,Cranberry,A Bluer Blur, and Embark
HTH
smiles.gif

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
nice! nice! i havent been able to use an eyebrow razor...but damn that looks nice!!!!! how you make the straight clean line on the other corners???

If I draw the ends too thick I just wipe away the part I don't want with my finger.. but a Q tip probably works better
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

When I saw your original FOTD for this look I thought it looked gorgeous and that your brows were particularly perfect.

When I saw that you'd done a tutorial for the look, I kind of half hoped that I'd see that your brows were really awful to start with (just to give some badly-browed ladies like myself some hope) but damn, they're more or less perfect to start with!
drools.gif