We have experienced a grave loss *UPDATED*

lah_knee

like many other people here, she was my first swap/buyer ive ever had! she was so kind and generous and she made me feel more comfortable about buying and selling and swapping online. she was a good person indeed and now she can rest and not have to fight an illness anymore. she can be at peace <3

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

I'm so sad to hear of the passing. My heart goes out to her family and everyone who was lucky enough to know her.
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

I've just seen this now and i am so shocked. I didn't know her but i recognise her avater usually and just a few days back ago she compared some lipgloss colours for me which was really helpfull. She only posted 2 days before passing away aswell
ssad.gif
Very sad news..

Luthien

I'm so sorry to hear of this loss.
ssad.gif
How terrible for her to be gone, especially at such a young age. I hope for strength and good memories to fill her family in this sad time. I didn't know Janice well but I know Specktra won't be the same without her!

funKyVibeS*

My condolences to her family.

I hope her family can find the strength to overcome this loss, my thought are with them. May she rest in peace. <3

I am extremely sorry.I didn,t know her much but i remember she was a very active and kind member.I feel kind of shocked,she was so young and watching her daughter pics makes me so sad.I will pray for her and her relatives.

Lele

I don't even know what to say, other than I offer my deepest condolences to the family. :\

beautifulxdisaster

I can't believe I found out just now, I wish the best for her daughter and all of those who had a relationship with her. She was so kind and humorous she will surely be missed!
ssad.gif

mybabiegurl

Thank you for all the kinds words

This is Janice's long time boyfriend. I created this account to stay in touch with all the wonderful people she loved to be with. Janice will always be mybabiegurl. She was so happy to be part of such a fine community of people who shared her passion for mac.

I finally sat down and went over all the posts. I just want to say thank you for all your kind words. Janice was such a giving person who was always willing to help anyone, even me. Its how we meet over 5yrs ago.
She was the only one I let call me Tommy. I miss her, we all miss her.
I'm deeply touched and I thank you for making Janice feel loved and appreciated for the time she was a member here.
You can reach me at [email protected]
Youre all awesome people!

God Bless,
Tom

Bexx

My thoughts are with ALL her family and friends. I hope you hug someone you love today!

hazelinsight

My heart goes out to her famaily. She was a great person and she was so helpful and sweet. Life gives us these challanges that we go thru in life and its hard to get out of them. Its sad to see that someone with so much passion in makeup passed. She will bee rememebered and loved. My prayers go to her famaily and her daughter and may you rest in peace janice. Thanx for everything that you helped me with!!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Wow. How sad , I can say i'm happy she is not suffering anymore, at the same time I am so utterly sad for her daughter how she loved her so and you can see how she did by just reading her post about her.. my heart goes out to her family.

My condolences.

roxybc

Wow, what a shocker, expecially considering her last thread was a FOTD on Sept 26th! I didn't know Janice personally but I have been a member for some time now, and she always offered the best advice. She was the nicest person ever, and I'm sure she made an excellent mom. I had no idea she was ill, which makes the news of her passing even harder to deal with. Hopefully her beautiful daughter will carry on her love and spirit. Her presence on Specktra.net and in the world will be greatly missed.