Weddin Dilema!!

Ms. Q

Ok help me out ladies, set me straight if I need it please!!

here is the situation I am getting married this october and his family wants me to invite his brothers girlfriend, whom I dont know or like. This is why his brother is our room mate, when we moved in he and the girl would have buck wild sex and she would moan so loud, my 2 year old kept asking who was crying. we have asked them to keep it down but they don't. So I kept my distance fdrom her so now this girl leaves the house whenever I am at his families house. She makes a scene whenever I come around. SO now his family is upset that I don't want to invite her, when at first they were cheering me on that what they did was wrong. WTF!!!?? No I feel like the odd man out. What would you do ? or do you think I am wrong?
soapbox.gif

serraphinn

Wow... that is really messed up of them to be so loud when a 2 year old (or anyone else for that matter) is around. I wouldn't want to invite her either.

MACATTAK

That is very inconsiderate of them! Was the brother disrespectful too? Is he being invited? I think it's your day & you should only invite people who you want there & not feel obligated to do anything different, that's just my opinion
smiles.gif

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
That is very inconsiderate of them! Was the brother disrespectful too? Is he being invited? I think it's your day & you should only invite people who you want there & not feel obligated to do anything different, that's just my opinion
smiles.gif

its odd I have nothing against the brother, he if invited, Did I mention this woman has 3 children and is still married and my fiances brother is her lover.!!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Wow.. that's just rude and kind of disguisting to have to hear them in the next room over.. especially when they know there's a small child in the house with them.

I agree with the posts above.. it's YOUR day and you should do what YOU want. This includes invitations and what not. Maybe you can talk to her face-to-face and try to work something out and if she's still acting badly than oh well.. at least you tried to smooth things over..

MACATTAK

Quote:
Maybe you can talk to her face-to-face and try to work something out and if she's still acting badly than oh well.. at least you tried to smooth things over..

iagree.gif
That's upsetting that she has 3 children & still has no boundaries! Talk to her if you feel like it, but if not, it's YOUR day...
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
Wow.. that's just rude and kind of disguisting to have to hear them in the next room over.. especially when they know there's a small child in the house with them.

I agree with the posts above.. it's YOUR day and you should do what YOU want. This includes invitations and what not. Maybe you can talk to her face-to-face and try to work something out and if she's still acting badly than oh well.. at least you tried to smooth things over..

I have talked to her twice, once I said that is very unnappropriate for you to do that around my child, I told her she can't be so unaware of her voice, I swear she was doing it on purpose. The second time I apologized wondering if I said something for her to be acting that way. Thats when she just completly avoided me. What ticks me off is the fact that they use our house as a mating place. Thats all she coems her for, (no pun intended lol)

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana_macnewbie
I have talked to her twice, once I said that is very unnappropriate for you to do that around my child, I told her she can't be so unaware of her voice, I swear she was doing it on purpose. The second time I apologized wondering if I said something for her to be acting that way. Thats when she just completly avoided me. What ticks me off is the fact that they use our house as a mating place. Thats all she coems her for, (no pun intended lol)

Oh okay, that's just gross then. You have tried to talk to her & her ignoring you is just wrong since it's your home. Have you talked to the brother about it? He's got to have some responsibility in this as well.

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Oh okay, that's just gross then. You have tried to talk to her & her ignoring you is just wrong since it's your home. Have you talked to the brother about it? He's got to have some responsibility in this as well.

I talked to them both , not once did I hear a sorry and we can be in the same house practically running into eachother and I wont even get a hi!

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana_macnewbie
I talked to them both , not once did I hear a sorry and we can be in the same house practically running into eachother and I wont even get a hi!

Hmm very rude! What does your fiance say about all of this?

Ms. Q

He is pissed he aggrees to her not coming, better yet he says she is NOT coming lol yay for my man

MACATTAK

Oh good...then don't even worry about the rest of the family. It's odd that they even want you to invite her..considering she is married!!! Who is she going to come with...the brother or the husband??
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

macface

thats nasty they need to keep their crap down.no dont feel bad dont invite her its your wedding your day.

zori

That woman is rude and just plain disrespectful. Since your fiance supports your decision to not invite her then I personally don't see any issue. This is your day so don't feel guilty or pressured to invite someone who does not even acknowledge your presence.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Leave a mysterious, anonymous note to her hubby

I was thinking that too...or a phone call.
thmbup.gif
Maybe he would kick her out then & then the noise would be non-stop at her house though.................

kaliraksha

What if your fiance's brother brings her as his plus 1?

I say its both of your days and you don't need to invite her if you both agree on it. Maybe your fiance should talk to his brother before and tell him he supports him being with her or whatever they have going because he loves him but it would make you guys highly uncomfortable on your wedding day for her to be there?

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
What if your fiance's brother brings her as his plus 1?

I say its both of your days and you don't need to invite her if you both agree on it. Maybe your fiance should talk to his brother before and tell him he supports him being with her or whatever they have going because he loves him but it would make you guys highly uncomfortable on your wedding day for her to be there?

see thats the things its a very small wedding, the only plus ones are the ones that are married, there wont be children there eiether, very small personal wedding the brother never was gonna get the plus 1 to begin with lol what makes me laugh is our invites arent even printed yet and all this drama

user79

Don't invite her. Neither you or your future husband want her there. That should be reason enough.

Plus, how tactless would it be to invite an adultrous woman to a wedding? She obviously doesn't respect the concept of marriage at all. Ugh.