Weddin Dilema!!

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana_macnewbie
its odd I have nothing against the brother, he if invited, Did I mention this woman has 3 children and is still married and my fiances brother is her lover.!!

What in the world? Hello, Jerry Springer!
lmao.gif
(Not really funny, but gessh!) I would never invite her to my wedding. Do what you want, it's your wedding. Don't let them make you feel bad.

KAIA

she sounds like a trashy person... anyway... I agree with the people above, do NOT invite her, if you don't want to... is your wedding,period.

BlahWah

Why are they supporting her and not you? You're the one marrying into the family, not her! And for them to support what seems to be a dead-beat mom cheating on her whole family is just incomprehensible to me.
WTF2.gif
I second MissChievous' thought of having an adulterous woman at a wedding. There's a decent chance she might try to cause a disturbance as well, seeing as she isn't comfortable meeting with you face to face.

It's your wedding, do what you need to do to make yourself happy. It's not like she's earned any right to be at a family celebration anyway, seeing as she disrespects you and your fiance's family already.