Weird things you can't understand of others

mac_goddess

I know someone who refuses to use paper towels on the basis of waste, yet uses ziplock bags for her leftovers. Not a tupperware bowl, not a 2 cent gladware bowl, but ziplock bags that she then throws away afterwards.

lol, I am missing the connection.

Shimmer

my exhusband has a thing for almost constantly touching and adjusting his balls...especially when he's excited (not sexually, just regularly excited)...it is something he does like every 3 minutes, I timed it once. And. He. Won't. Stop.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
my exhusband has a thing for almost constantly touching and adjusting his balls...especially when he's excited (not sexually, just regularly excited)...it is something he does like every 3 minutes, I timed it once. And. He. Won't. Stop.

rofl.gif
thats funny

Ms. Z

Quote:

lol.gif
No wonder he's the ex.

Shimmer

Oh my God. Y'all don't understand...it's EMBARRASSING. And my 4 year old spent a week with him and picked up the habit.
cry.gif

moonrevel

I have a friend who won't take birth control pills because she's afraid of getting cancer, which is perfectly understandable except for the fact that....she smokes. She actually told me this while she had a cigarette in her hand, and I'm like, "???!!?!"

Vicky88

Quote:
icon_eek.gif
see I'd not be able to keep my mouth shut if someone said that to me.

Same here!

Jaim

Tskkk. My mom smokes and doesn't like to chew Nicorette because it gives her the hiccups. I'd rather have hiccups than cancer, I think! Actually, I get hiccups an awful lot and I deal with it just fine. Hahaha.

ShirleyK

A mother who doesn't want to invest a "Tell Me Why" book for her son yet she wants her son to be smart.

Shimmer

Here's another one:

Getting so involved in a video game that it consumes your everythought process.

juli

Quote:

Omgshie thats hilarious!!

Shimmer

It is, but it's embarrassing when you're walking through the mall and every 12 or 18 steps he adjusts his nuts.

IslandGirl77

This post is funny. I acutally put leftovers in ziplock bags sometimes. But, I keep them and wash them. LOL Shimmer that is funny about yoru ex that would drive me crazy. People not using blinkers drives me insane. I yell at folks for not doing that, although I know they can't hear me it makes me feel better. LOL

I also hate when people talk on the cellphone while driving and are driving 2 miles a hour on the freeway!

MAChostage

The use of Nextel-type (walkie-talkie) cell phones, in public places, around other people (especially in restaurants!!). Makes me just want to
girl_devil.gif
them -- with their doggone phone!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
This post is funny. I acutally put leftovers in ziplock bags sometimes. But, I keep them and wash them. LOL Shimmer that is funny about yoru ex that would drive me crazy. People not using blinkers drives me insane. I yell at folks for not doing that, although I know they can't hear me it makes me feel better. LOL

I also hate when people talk on the cellphone while driving and are driving 2 miles a hour on the freeway!

Lets just say, I am NOT exxagerating. He really does this. Oh wow it was a huge thing between us because honestly, when you're standing in front of your doctor/dad/mom/preacher/WHATEVER do you REALLY want your husband touching his nuts every 3 minutes???

xstephax

i don't understand it when someone will call me (and i don't answer -- for whatever reason) and then as soon as the phone stops ringing, the person calls AGAIN...like seconds after their first call. I have a friend who will do this about 5 times in a row.

i don't get it. if i didn't answer 2 seconds ago, what makes you think i'd answer now?

user6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstephax
i don't understand it when someone will call me (and i don't answer -- for whatever reason) and then as soon as the phone stops ringing, the person calls AGAIN...like seconds after their first call. I have a friend who will do this about 5 times in a row.

i don't get it. if i didn't answer 2 seconds ago, what makes you think i'd answer now?

I can relate....I have caller ID, and don't answer if it's private, or a number I don't recognize, I'll usually let the voicemail get it....if it's important they'll leave a message right?

Well, after about 4 times, I'll finally answer, but this is what kills me, right? Someone just called my house like 5 times, and then when I finally answer, they have the nerve to say,'Who's this?' I always say the same thing, 'You called, who do YOU want to talk to?' *ARRRRRRGH@!!!!!!*