I'm so glad it's working again I missed you all
Added quick navigation at the bottom of all pages.ETA: There is one thing I do miss, and that's drop-down navigation on forum pages and thread pages, to get from one section to another more easily.
Go to My Settings -> General Settings and put the 'Message Editor Interface' on 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing'. You can thank Nay for this. Didn't know how to do get the emojis too.
I confess myself inflamed from the expected return of the forum. A passion but by no means a "low blow". Everything is re-adjusted, I found the forum almost as before.
Thank Shellygrrl, Janice and especially Naynadine with their posts that informed me :
<< BBcode Was in use on the old platform, too. You're referring to the use of a WYSIWYG editor to do everything for you. You just-have to tun it on.
Please read Janice's post again. You CAN still do Virtually everything you want. >>
<< I think if you enable '' Enhanced Enhanced Interface Interface - Full WYSIWYG. '' Under '' General seetings '' you shoulds be ble to see the emojis >>
Here are the settings to Image :
View attachment 50139 View attachment 50140 View attachment 50141 View attachment 50142
Yay yay! I am familiar with this new platform via another forum I belong to.
Mods, do you know if you will also be accessible via Tapatalk?
I used to use it when I was active on naturally curly.com, Tapatalk too but that was about 4 years ago!
My issues, if anyone has a solution let me know:
- I don't get email notifications specifically when someone quotes me and stating this.
- Can we not tag ppl in posts here?
- There are no hyperlinks in my email notifications while on mobile, so I can't just click. I have to cut and paste which I never do.
- Those email notifications are so wordy unlike before.
- Does it always go to the first page of a thread?
- I miss the pop ups at the bottom saying there are new posts in a thread while you're in it.
- Slow to load and then pop-up ads
Monty, I think you have captured all of my concerns. There are way too many ads. The new platform is not very user-friendly.
This new set up is frustrating I just esny things to go back to how it use to be. I don't like change