Westman Atelier

Mac-Guy

That’s a good strategy. I’m going to focus on finishing my opened ones then I will adopt that rule.

It's sometimes hard, especially when you have new lip glosses on your desk. But it is so satisfying to open a fresh one and finish it. It usually doesn't take that long to finish it and I know that the products and fresh and hygienic. I try to have different colors, i.e. Garconne and Nana. It really works for me, keeps my stash at a manageable size, and it allows me to finish products on time.

Mac-Guy

I guess I'm not getting the Vault after all. Selfridges is sold out and I have no idea if they will restock it. And the shipping from WA directly to Europe is just too expensive. I don't mind paying for shipping, but not $50.

JerseyGirl

I guess I'm not getting the Vault after all. Selfridges is sold out and I have no idea if they will restock it. And the shipping from WA directly to Europe is just too expensive. I don't mind paying for shipping, but not $50.
😳
That is crazy!

JerseyGirl

In the US Bergdorf Goodman has the vault. They aren’t specific about international shipping. Maybe you could check their site? Otherwise, I hope Selfridges restocks, it’s still very early in the holiday shopping season. It’s very likely.

Mac-Guy

In the US Bergdorf Goodman has the vault. They aren’t specific about international shipping. Maybe you could check their site? Otherwise, I hope Selfridges restocks, it’s still very early in the holiday shopping season. It’s very likely.

Thanks, I will check out Bergdorf Goodman.

JerseyGirl

Mac-Guy Mac-Guy , did you ever purchase the train case? I’m wondering about your thoughts if you did. Some reviews on her website complain of the pouches not fitting correctly.

Mac-Guy

You were right. Selfridges restocked and I ordered the vault. Thanks for staying positive.

Mac-Guy

Mac-Guy Mac-Guy , did you ever purchase the train case? I’m wondering about your thoughts if you did. Some reviews on her website complain of the pouches not fitting correctly.

I didn't as it will probably not fit all the items that I want to take with me when traveling. I always have at least two of the foundation sticks, at a minimum two blushes, two sets of eye pods, powder, bronzer, etc. I wish I would manage to pack lightly. I'm waiting for reviews of the extra large train case or whatever it is called.

Latest posts