Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Goat Goat Etc.

what isle were they on?? I must find the baked shadow palettes! :D

One Wallymart had them on the ends of random aisles of soap, conditioner, perfume, etc. Near the cosmetics I suppose. Then another had them is this colossal hub they set up for quick Xmas gifts near the gift cards. Just a big ole seasonal set up for all sorts of quick gifts like perfume sets and such.

Goat Goat Etc.

M'kay. I just got back from a creepy all night drive from one end of the South to Texas 2 days ago and along the way got that 80 color palette I posted earlier. If you haven't been in Walmart lately, since it's after Christmas, all those giftsets (cosmetic, bath and body, perfume, etc.) went on 50% off!!! So while stop in an armpit of Louisana I got the 80 e/s palette for $5 and a 4 piece LE set of hard candy liquid e/l for $2.50! Great gifts if you haven't gotten anyone any or if you don't mind having spare the moment gifts for next year!

The 80 e/s is WnW quality.
amuse.gif
Yes, yes. So sweep that thing up since it's a good ole value! $5 gets you maybe 2 WnW palettes? And this sale gets you about 9 of them! I had more hits than misses! Two of these are overspray e/s (the glittery blue and orange) and 3 matte ones didn't not freaking lift for a damn! I have this happen before on that blue and green 6 e/s WnW palette with the matte greens. The same is happening with a matte pine green and matte lavender in the 80 e/s palette. But all the rest are a good time! There's even a Club e/s dupe in the lower right corner. This would be a great palette for a beginner, for that one chick you know who's always using something past it's prime they got from some relative, or someone (God forbid) who hasn't purchased anything WnW yet. This is a great preview of what to expect from WnW on the cheap!

Goat Goat Etc.

So I played in the 80 e/s with no primer or anything. The silver in this palette is too amazing!

See that messed up pine green? Yeah that's the matte pine green and I had to push to break anything up and still swatched terribly.
And see that lavender matte with a oily circle on the row 2nd to last? The matte lavender. Terrible!
The overspray orange is next to the shimmer green on the 4th row and the overspray dark blue is on the 6th row. Now the last blue on that row I really like though!

$2.50!!!

Copperhead

Has anyone seen the 2012 collection? There are a few bright Megalast lippies that almost resembles MAC's Iris Apfel lippies. At least from the swatches I've seen of Apfel since I wasn't quick enough to get them I can't really compare. I got 3 of them (970 Purty Persimmon, 966 Don't Blink Pink, and 965 Cherry Picking). I'm on the lookout for Dollhouse Pink. The stores I went to didn't have this one. They also had 2 new liquid liners (Black Sparkle and Indigo). I picked up the Black Sparkle. There were a few new single shadows as well. One looked like a matte black named Panther. A silver frosty one named Platinum, a really pretty shimmery blue one and a black shimmery one but I don't remember the name of them.

coffee1

I really want to try the megashield lip colors - new for 2012, apparently they're kind of a balm/lipstick hybrid. Can't find them anywhere though!

Copperhead

I really want to try the megashield lip colors - new for 2012, apparently they're kind of a balm/lipstick hybrid. Can't find them anywhere though!

I saw a few of those but since I had my mind set on finding the bright Megalast lippies I didn't pay much attention to the Megashield's. So are these supposed to kind of resemble Revlon's Lip Butters (texture wise)? I may have to check them out when I go back.

Goat Goat Etc.

I saw a few of those but since I had my mind set on finding the bright Megalast lippies I didn't pay much attention to the Megashield's. So are these supposed to kind of resemble Revlon's Lip Butters (texture wise)? I may have to check them out when I go back.

1)
icon_eek.gif

2)HELL YEA

Copperhead

I certainly hope this blogger doesn't mind me using her picture but it looks like WnW may have came out with 6 new Megalast lippies. I thought there was only 4 (which I already have). In her pic she has 2 other shades named Pinkerbell and 24 Carrot Gold. Pinkerbell looks like a serious neon color.

From left to right, Cherry Picking, Don't Blink Pink, Dollhouse Pink, Pinkerbell, 24 Carrot Gold and Purty Persimmon.

http://www.everydaymakeupblog.com/

Gosh, these are already hard to find and now I have to go hunt down 2 more? Sheesh! LOL.

Lerina

I've been looking around for Pinkerbell, as well. Wet 'n Wild has said that the collection will be released in February, so they will be more readily available by then. They're also permanent, so plenty of time to pick them up!​

Copperhead

I've been looking around for Pinkerbell, as well. Wet 'n Wild has said that the collection will be released in February, so they will be more readily available by then. They're also permanent, so plenty of time to pick them up!

Really? That's good to know. Thanks.

carrie3579

Try searching for the new Megalast colors at Meijers. I was able to find all of them at a few of the Meijers near me.

xsparrow

So good to hear that it will be permanent! I got my bestie to hunt down pinkerbelle and she hasn't had much success with it!

Goat Goat Etc.

Thing of beauty (excluding the nail polish) at my local HEB! I still need them to carry those giant ColorIcon Bronzers though! I'm hoping this time finally I'll find a bronzer by WnW that works for NC50 me.

Anyone grab any of the new single colors? I got the pink, blue (stagedive?), and new purple!
heart.gif

Also I'm loving the new megalast polishes in Club Havana and the dark red (Spell something) and then I got the Red.

Latest posts