Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Goat Goat Etc.

Also since I'm a Monster High Doll Fanatic now, I went into that aisle in TRU that's....well not toys and more girls....tween crap.
So besides spotting really grotesquely named "Groupie" mini flat irons and crimpers (not kidding), I saw this! It's reminiscent of those holiday sets walmart had! And it was made my Markins!

Copperhead

Shesaidbeauty.com and musingsofamuse put up a few pics of some new spring e/s palettes and polishes.

https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/jess4u/blog/wet-n-wild-spring-2013-collection-160705

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/02/wet-n-wild-spring-forward-color-icon-eyeshadow-palettes-collection-for-spring-2013.html

Goat Goat Etc.

Got in over an hour and and saw these at my Local HEB. Picked up both Palettes!

Then these very glitzy glittered out n/p. Couldn't capture it but the blue is the most mesmerizing it has small violet and blue shimmer floating throughout.

ZoZo

Got in over an hour and and saw these at my Local HEB. Picked up both Palettes!

Then these very glitzy glittered out n/p. Couldn't capture it but the blue is the most mesmerizing it has small violet and blue shimmer floating throughout.

Wow, finally you got it!! hope you have a great luck with these..
Which one you prefer more? let us know your ideas about these hun..

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, finally you got it!! hope you have a great luck with these..
Which one you prefer more? let us know your ideas about these hun..
I'm biased toward the NA Palette actually. Honestly this year for me has been about eyeshadows but mostly nudes. I have my share of colors but nudes are doing it for me this year.

ZoZo

I'm biased toward the NA Palette actually. Honestly this year for me has been about eye shadows but mostly nudes. I have my share of colors but nudes are doing it for me this year.

I agree with you, I bought a lot of shadows, but keep going for nude palettes and colores for almost every look, simply because it gives me a natural and simple look..

Goat Goat Etc.

So walk into my local HEB and these palettes I didn't even recognize! I'm excited! I hope the highlight portion is awesome!
Edit: Swatched all the palettes.
The neutral ones are winners, every shade works!
thmbup.gif
The bright, colorful one called Lights, Camera, Attraction is sucky.
thmbdn.gif

What all the palettes have in common is the the rectangular shadows have great payoff especially the mattes! No Neutral Ground (greens and browns) has velvety mattes! They're like butter! A Great Glistener (Brown, Black, and Silver) has a velvety black and general textured matte brown with great pay off!

LCA has the same situation with a velvet dark plum matte and general textured navy blue. The bright blue, powder pink, and magenta in LCA are super chalky! None of them-- especially the blue---can build on your finger when you swirl or pat. Sad. I'm gonna depot the mattes and the highlighter though.

Goat Goat Etc.

I'm late! This Walgreen's exclusive is a jumbo Wet N Wild Palette and case!
http://notarichgirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/wet-n-wild-fergies-jet-set-palette.html

Knope2012

I've been testing out the Fergie eye primer the last two days, and it works really well! It'll save me a few bucks because it seems to be the same size as the UD primer.

MzBrownBeauty

I've been testing out the Fergie eye primer the last two days, and it works really well! It'll save me a few bucks because it seems to be the same size as the UD primer.
I've heard really good things about Fergie's primer. I'm going to have to try it.

Latest posts