Wet n Wild Obsessed

MakeupForMommy

Ok. So, I've been obsessing over Wet n Wild megalast lipsticks lately. Is it just me? I'm a Mac lipstick type of girl but the colors are beautiful and the price is unbeatable!!! I heard that they are dupes for some Mac lipsticks. I would love to see side by side swatches!!!

P

pockykami

I also love wnw lippies, but the packaging is such a downer. The bullets brake, get nicked, and they don't close very securely. The price is amazing though! I just have to have lippies I can carry around for reapplication.

MakeupForMommy

Yes! I hate that the lipstick doesn't go down in the tube all the way! I'm so ready for some new colors though. I also like their bronzer.

Britneyc07

Im a megalast lippie hoarder Lol. I have almost said many said Mac and yes they do have a few that's considered dupes for Mac.. you can't beat the price for the color payoff.

MakeupForMommy

Lol! I'm new to this so I have no idea how to delete. Have u tried any of the Fergie WnW lipsticks? I haven't because I see that they cost more than the regular megalast lippies.

Britneyc07

I haven't tried the Fergie ones yet. I heard they are really good too though. I think they are only a dollar more. I'm probably going to try them soon its just that my lipstick collection is getting out of hand right now!

sagehen

Lol! I'm new to this so I have no idea how to delete. Have u tried any of the Fergie WnW lipsticks? I haven't because I see that they cost more than the regular megalast lippies.
I have tried several. I like them. I have Pagan Angel, Fuschainista, Old School Glam, Ferguson Family Crest and VIP Pink. All, except VIP Pink, give a very well-pigmentd, decently long-lasting finish, especially with a good liner underneath. VIP Pink is just too chalky on my complexion, but I just do an ombre lip and a little gloss and it's fine. They are a satin-like finish and not matte like the mega-last lipsticks though.

Mayflower22

I have tried several. I like them. I have Pagan Angel, Fuschainista, Old School Glam, Ferguson Family Crest and VIP Pink. All, except VIP Pink, give a very well-pigmentd, decently long-lasting finish, aspecially with a good liner underneath. VIP Pink is just to chalky on my complexion, but I just do an ombre lip and a little gloss and it's fine. They are a satin-like finish and not matte like the mega-last lipsticks though.
I'd love it if you could post some swatches, sagehen!

MakeupForMommy

Ohh! Now I have to try! I have been eyeing Cabernet (i think that is what it is called), Bebot love, and old school glam. Looks like ill be heading to my nearest drugstore soon.

MakeupForMommy

ALL OF THESE ARE WET N WILDS MEGALAST LIPSTICKS.
7f47b16e_image.jpeg
02e6729e_image.jpeg
First pic in bathroom light. Second pic natural sunlight from window. Top to bottom(1st pic) Dollhouse pink - 967 Mauve Outta Here - 907C Smoking Hot Pink - 905D Cherry Picking - 965 Purty Persimmon - 970 24 Carrot Gold - 969 Red Velvet - 910D Stoplight Red - 911D Cherry Bomb - 918D Vamp It Up - 919B

MakeupForMommy

ALL OF THESE ARE WET N WILDS MEGALAST LIPSTICKS
8efffe33_image.jpeg
5cebbce5_image.jpeg
First pic in bathroom light. Second in natural sunlight from window. Top to Bottom from first pic. Pinkerbell - 968 Just Peachy - 903C Coral-ine - 909D Cinnamon Spice - 917B Mocha-licious - 914C Sugar Plum Fairy - 908C
2a734a26_image.jpeg
482fc26d_image.jpeg
First pic in bathroom light. Second pic natural sunlight from window. Bare it all - 982C

makeupmaiiden

I agree! Im just in love with wet n wild as a whole! I tried out the color icon 3-color palette and from the first swatch i knew it was true love. It was more pigmented than almost any other drugstore brand i've tried AND the price was insanely cheaper. You just cant go wrong with it!

MakeupForMommy

more swatches!!! Top pic - in natural light. Top swatch : Ravin' Raisin Bottom swatch: Pink Suga Bottom pic - bedroom light Left swatch: Pink Suga Right swatch: Ravin' Raisin I also found a somewhat dupe. Close but not exact.
Top pic in natural light and bottom pic in bedroom light. Left swatch : MAC Fixed on Drama matte lipstick from Retro Matte collection (LE) Right swatch: WnW Cinnamon Spice

Gorgeous40

I have been hearing some chatter about Cherry Bomb and Vamp It Up, but I haven't tried them. I bought a Fergie one, but I didn't care for it really. Now the eyeshadows on the other hand... I LOVE! I just got some e/s trios BOGO 50% off at Walgreens.

Latest posts