Wet n Wild Obsessed

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by MissElle12

Is there a grocery store in your area that has a make up aisle?  I found Ravin Raisin and a slew of other WnW shades at a PATHMARK of all places!! (NYC specktrettes know what I mean lol)

I found mines at my BagnSave grocery store......

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by babycheri

I haven't seen Ravin' Raisin in any of the drugstrores I normally hit up.
th_confused_new.gif

I found it after searching everywhere on the planet at BagnSave grocery store...... wow so make sure you check the grocery stores that sell wnwild products. Also Kmart had a lot of what I could not find. Last resort is ebay. I got some from there too.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by MakeupForMommy

Ok. So, I've been obsessing over Wet n Wild megalast lipsticks lately. Is it just me? I'm a Mac lipstick type of girl but the colors are beautiful and the price is unbeatable!!! I heard that they are dupes for some Mac lipsticks. I would love to see side by side swatches!!!

I love WetnWild lipsticks just about as much as I love Mac lipsticks. I don’t love the packaging. I can’t wait for them to revamp the packaging. I know it’s coming cause they have made plenty of money to be able to upgrade. I stopped buying their eye shadows because I got just about all of their colors I love and would wear. So far I have seem too many repeats. So I sit and waits for more unique eye shadow colors. My most recent purchase is 965 Cherry Picking. It looks promising especially since it is being compared to Pleasure Bomb.

trina11225

Ok. So, I've been obsessing over Wet n Wild megalast lipsticks lately. Is it just me? I'm a Mac lipstick type of girl but the colors are beautiful and the price is unbeatable!!! I heard that they are dupes for some Mac lipsticks. I would love to see side by side swatches!!!

I love WetnWild lipsticks just about as much as I love Mac lipsticks. I don’t love the packaging. I can’t wait for them to revamp the packaging. I know it’s coming cause they have made plenty of money to be able to upgrade. I stopped buying their eye shadows because I got just about all of their colors I love and would wear. So far I have seem too many repeats. So I sit and waits for more unique eye shadow colors. My most recent purchase is 965 Cherry Picking. It looks promising especially since it is being compared to Pleasure Bomb.
lol at i know it's coming , cause they made plenty of money. The packaging is what keeps the price down. I agree, they are equal with my Mac. Also Black Radiance lipsticks, same company are good too.

xsparrow

I'm a huge fan of these! They are super pigmented, last for a long time and overall a great value for the price! 24 Carrot Gold is one of my faves <3

MandyLee

I've been loving these lately. I don't know where I have been. I've wore Sugar Plum Fairy an Wine Room every other day!!