What a rip off

gigiopolis

OMG $80CAD? SHIT.

Some lady writes:
Quote:
However, I gave it 4 stars because It didn't include the application brush for the money.

LOL you took off a star because you didn't get the crap [sponge] applicator that makes up for the astronomical price HAHA.

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
OMG $80CAD? SHIT.

Some lady writes:

LOL you took off a star because you didn't get the crap [sponge] applicator that makes up for the astronomical price HAHA.

lmao.gif
HAHAHAHAH you are so funny, I haven't checked it. Poor lady, she has no idea.

abbyquack

Can I just say I recently rec'd this palette, bought it off ebay...it's kinda not worth more than $10 imo, lol. It reeks really strongly of paint, i'm a little scared to use it. I hope this is not dangerous lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyPie
Just wondering, is the palette actually any good?

Actually, the 88 palette isnt really what it is cracked up to be, I actually crushed one of the shadows accidently with my brush too, that is no big deal, I just re-pressed it, but honestly?? I would go for the 120 palettes instead, you get both matte and shimmer, it has ALL the 88 coastal scents colors in it already, + MORE! Coastal Scents sells the same palette, one in matte, one in ultra shimmer.......for 25 each? Oh please!! Get the 120! just my opinion guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
lolz maybe people feel safer from buying it off a actual site than instead of ebay?
shockt.gif

Hi guys, what we all need to understand, is that Coastal Scents is buying the SAME palettes but from the wholesellers directly, they are the SAME palettes sold on Ebay for a hell of a lot less!! In fact, you have to hand it to them, it is good business sense. Now, I would buy their mineral stuff, pigments, etc, but never their palettes, because they come from the exact same place the ones on Ebay do! check it out for yourself, I have!