What are weird things you have hit the pan on?

color_lover456

I was just reading about a girl who finished bitter and was so surprised she used a color like that up!

Mine's not that weird, but every eyeshadow in my stash looks fairly new with the exception of surreal by itself, which has dime-sized pan showing in it... i used it to cancel out the dark circles in my eyes after late nights, and the routine just stuck, i guess

what are yours?

TISH1124

I have never hit pan on anything other than the basics...Concealer, Blot Powder, Foundation.
I think the 1st thing I will hit pan on is Patina or Carbon

rt66chix

haha! I like the "surreal" one. Mine's not weird though. Vanilla cuz its my everyday highlight and soft brown cuz its my daily crease, but i've made hefty dent in my creme de violet cuz that goes in the crease too.
Oh! wait! Blossoming cream blush. totally forgot about that.

pinktraits

I'm almost through with Aquadisiac, for a couple reasons. One, I have to use a lot of it to get it to show up and two, when trying to lift the pan out to reorganize my palette I missed the lip and instead dug my thumb right into the side, chipping out a big chunk. It made me sad. >_<

foxyqt

as much as i use my eyeshadows, they still look new! .. but the one that has the biggest dent is Bronze e/s
smiles.gif

Lizzie

I can see the pan on my Digit eyeshadow. It's the only eyeshadow I can see the pan on. I guess it's kinda weird because it's a pale, pale purple.

But I do a lot of purple smoky purple eyes and always start by putting Digit all over my lid.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have never hit pan on anything other than the basics...Concealer, Blot Powder, Foundation.
I think the 1st thing I will hit pan on is Patina or Carbon

This is me,too. But I think I'll hit the pan on either Patina or Vex first.

n_c

The only e/s I've ever had to replace was Naked Lunch...still one of my fav's.

slick

The only things I have hit pan on (judge whether or not they are weird for yourself! lol)

Blot Powder pressed
Retrospeck
Star Violet
Twinks
UD Last Call
Almond Icing (sea myth)

and about to hit pan on Satin Taupe ;-)

ClaireAvril

with Twinks I am currently seeing the pan..
I know I've replaced Soba already because I often use that one as my highlight.

lethaldesign

Shroom e/s (I'm actually on my 3rd one)
Phloof! e/s
Silver Ring e/s
Trax e/s
Mulch e/s (I'm on my 2nd, pan already showing)
Retrospeck e/s
Cubic blush (I'm on my 2nd, pan already showing)

Shenanigans

I don't think anything is weird, but I've hit the pan on:

Twinks
Woodwinked
Shroom

Those were the first 3 MAC e/s I owned (bought at the same time, so they got a lot of use - the fourth was Cork and I hated it so swapped it away) - now I have 3 full 15 pan palettes and have too many options! =)

xoleaxo

mine arent very weird at all..

-ricepaper (a staple!)
-fiction (then it got discontinued and i didn't even know.. i'll have to ebay a new one! or anyone wanna sell theirs?
winks.gif
)
-amber lights
-pressed powder

lizardprincesa

I have only a handful of MAC eye shadows.
I don't know if it's strange or not....probably, because I'm *me*...
but I can see a bit of pan in Carbon.
& I have only 1/3 of my 1st pot of Delineate fluidline left (I use it often as an eye shadow base, & even sometimes, as a shadow.)
Weird?

winkiss.gif

xxCherylFaithxx

vocaltest

apart from studio fix and studio finish:

sprout e/s
trax e/s
black tied e/s

....theres another one but i can't remember!

lilmags816

-Sea Myth & Mancatcher (LOVE these but they are LE
cry.gif
)
-Jest
-Swish
-Motif
-Naked Lunch
-Star Violet

I think having hit pan on this many shadows is proof that
mac_addict.gif
haha

LP_x

I think I can see a teeny weeny fleck of the pan on my Next To Nothing from my Tempting quad. I use NTN every single day, even if it's just to blend my crease colour out a bit. I lurve it - perfect shade for me. I wish it was in the perm line
crybaby.gif