What are you wearing today?

sambibabe

Thought I would start a fun thread. I want to know what everyone is wearing (cosmetics, of course) today! Love to read about some cool colour combinations - so please share
winks.gif
! I will start first~

Eyes:
Meramint pigment (Facefront Cosmetics)
Emerald Green pigment
Provence pigment for the highlight
Wolf Pearlglide eyeliner
Zoom lash mascara

Cheeks:
Petticoat, Soft & Gentle and Orgasm

Lips:
Crazee l/s and Miss Dynamite Dazzleglass - pretty!!

spectrolite

Lol, I just posted my look in the "Shop Your Stash Challenge" thread but I'll copy and paste it here as well
smiles.gif
Your lip combo sounds pretty btw. I might try that one out this week. I have to get Crazee to work for me somehow...:/

Eyes:
Groundwork p/p base
Mauvement pigment all over lid (Rushmetal, Overrich)
Beauty Burst crease (Barbie Loves Mac)
Dark Edge crease (Tempting Eyes, N Collection)
Carbon crease (just a bit to further darken)
Feline Kohl Power applied quite thickly and blended with 209 brush - top and bottom lash line
Plushlash Mascara

Cheeks/Face:
Lucent to highlight (Sheer Minerals)
Ablaze Blush (Smoke Signals)
Fix + - I forgot I even had this :/

Lips:
4N (N Collection)
Sugar Trance (Fafi)

sambibabe

Ooohh.. I would never thought of having Groundwork and Mauvement together! What colour do you get out of mixing two?

I refused to take Miss Dynamite out of home, so I touched up with Pink Grapefruit instead (looked the same). I am a bit annoyed with Crazee though.. It looks just like Cremesheen Crosswires with more pearls? Grr

MrsMay

Ok... today's look was very neutral as I was wearing a fuchsia top lol...

Eyes:
Vanilla pigment (highlight)
Blonde's Gold pigment (inner lid)
Gold Mode pigment (outer lid)
Museum Bronze Pigment (crease)
Blacktrack fluidline
Volume Exact mascara (I think this is by Cover Girl?)

Skin:
Inglot primer
Studio Tech in NW15
Studio Fix in NW20
Blushbaby blush

Lips:
Spice lip pencil
Sugarrimmed dazzleglass

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Eyes:
Vanilla pigment (highlight)
Blonde's Gold pigment (inner lid)
Gold Mode pigment (outer lid)
Museum Bronze Pigment (crease)

I just received a bunch of Overrich pigments. I might try this look tomorrow! Sounds really pretty.

Today, I have gone for the strong lips & neutral eyes look:

Eyes:
Jardin Aires Pigment all over the lid
Vanilla Pigment to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in black
Zoom Lash

Lips:
Magenta lip liner
Show Orchid lipstick
Tiny bit of Pink Poodle lipglass

Cheeks:
Pink Swoon
Soft & Gentle MSF for a bit of bling bling

It feels weird not doing anything on the crease and I am THIS close of dabbing something
smiles.gif

MrsMay

okay...
today's look:

Eyes:
UDPP
Mosscape Paintpot (lid only)
Quick frost pigment (highlight) - first time using this one.. how did I not know how gorgeous this is??
drools.gif

Copperized pigment (lid)
Fiction e/s (crease)
Blacktrack fluidline
Volume Exact mascara

Face:
Inglot skin primer
Studio Tech NW15
Studio Fix NW20
Merrily mineralised blush (very lightly)

Lips:
Plum lip liner
Lightly Ripe lipstick

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Ooohh.. I would never thought of having Groundwork and Mauvement together! What colour do you get out of mixing two?

I refused to take Miss Dynamite out of home, so I touched up with Pink Grapefruit instead (looked the same). I am a bit annoyed with Crazee though.. It looks just like Cremesheen Crosswires with more pearls? Grr

Well I have dark skin (NW45) and Groundwork is basically the same as my lid colour so the colour showed up exactly like it did in the jar - a silvery, browny colour. It's a really pretty colour and I've neglected it for a long time. Omg on me I think Crazee looks crazy. It's really super frosty/pearly and reminds me of orange sherbert! I'm determined to make it work though since I have it
smiles.gif

Today I wore a purpley look. I was really pleased with it! >_<

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nice Vice p/pOutspoken Mineralized Duo - Purple side wet on the lids, and the burgundy colour in the crease with Entremauve + a bit of Carbon
Wish pigment (Heavenly Natural Beauty) - Highlight
Blacktrack Fluidline
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - love this!
Some glitter in the outer corners - It's a new roller glitter thingy from The Body Shop. Sooo pretty!

Cheeks/Face:

Mineralize SPF15 Foundation
Trace Gold - Highlight
Crushed Bougainvillea CCB
Ablaze blush
Northern Light MSF

Lips:
So Scarlett Lipstick in the morning w/Velvetela cremestick liner
Crushed Bougainvillea in the arvo - couldn't be bothered reapplying the lippie lol...

sambibabe

Quote:
Crushed Bougainvillea in the arvo - couldn't be bothered reapplying the lippie lol...

I know! I am like that too, especially the darker colour one that requires brush application grrrr.. Hmm.. I didn't buy Crushed Bougainvillea - did I miss out? Mauvement just looks like dirty plum on me.. Maybe I will have a go again.. You guys have such complicated eye makeups lol!

What is Quick Frost like?

spectrolite

^^Crushed Bougainvillea is AMAZING. Initially I turned my nose up at the Ungaro collection and thought it sucked but after seeing the CCB in person and trying it out I was sold. It is so versatile too - It looks really pretty on lips on it's own or with gloss and on cheeks it gives you a really pretty rosy glow. I just pat it on to the apples of my cheeks and blend outwards with my fingers and then buff it out softly with my Too Faced kabuki >_< (which is also amazing btw).

If you suit berry tones then it might work for you. I love it so much I was thinking of getting a backup but honestly I think it will last me a while. Definately try it out next time you visit a counter.

And LOL, thanks to Specktra I have complicated eye makeup. When I started out I was a 1 colour girl, then I slowly went up to 2 colours, then 3..4..sometimes 5+
mac_esaddict.gif

Ms.Shanti

Face:
BM in WARM TAN

Eyes:
HIP L'OREAL eyeshadow extender(primer)
HIP" " eye paint in LOFTY(as a base)

M.A.C pigment in:
Violet
Bright fuschia
Melon
Lily White (brow brone highlighter)
Teal (in the inner corners)
WET N WILD H20 liquid liner in Black(top)
Rimmel Kohl liner in Jet Black(bottom)
Rimmer Eye Magnifier Mascara in Black

Cheeks:
Urban Decay Blush in Score
Jesse's Girl eye dust in Catalyst( i like to use it as a cheek highlighter because it's a pretty light gold)

Lips:
L'Oreal colorjuice in HoneyPop
NYX lipliner in Natural

miss_bailey

Smasbox Photofinish Primer
MAC SFF NC35
NARS Lustre Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer

UDPP
MAC Nanogold e/s
MAC Tempting e/s
MAC Shadowy Lady e/s
MAC Dark Edge e/s
Lancome Virtuose Mascara

1N Lipstick
Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass

miss_bailey

@Spectrolite - the body Shops new mineral collection looks amazing, they had this one eyeshadow that i swatched which was like sorta black with shimmer. gorgeous.

MrsMay

Quote:
What is Quick Frost like?

It's beautiful... creamy vanilla-ish highlight colour with green iridescence - stunning!

Ms.Shanti - those pigment combos sound really interesting... I might have to play around with those colours
yes.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
It's beautiful... creamy vanilla-ish highlight colour with green iridescence - stunning!

Ms.Shanti - those pigment combos sound really interesting... I might have to play around with those colours
yes.gif

I agree! I love playing with pigments/mineralised eye shadows, I haven't opened my palettes for awhile! I will have to look at Quick Frost.. It sounds like MUFE Star Powder I have? It looks like white powder, but iridescent green on skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Initially I turned my nose up at the Ungaro collection

lol.. I remember that! I like Ungaro collection except the eye colours. It must have been a quite popular collection though as a lot of stuff are sold out online. MA at Myer Melbourne showed me Fresh Morning and I went Meh~. I am going to Chapel store on Sunday, so I will have to check it out (if they have any left!). 5+ colours? lol.. I do that on Sundays too, when I don't have to rush to get to work and spend more time playing.

MrsMay

today's look:

Eyes:
UDPP
Solar White (highlight)
Copper Sparkle pigment (lid)
Chocolate Brown pigment (crease)
Bronze e/s (crease)
Blacktrack
Volume Exact mascara

Face:
Inglot skin primer
Studio Tech NW15
Studio Fix NW20
Blushbaby blush

Lips:
Spice lipliner
Saplicious lipgelee

I thought I would pick copper sparkle today as I am wearing a work top which has our logo... and part of our logo is the exact same colour as copper sparkle! And because I pressed a heap of my pigments last weekend and I hadnt used it yet.. it was sitting there saying "use me! use me!"
th_LMAO.gif

sambibabe

Good morning! I am determined to have this look work for me! So another experiment of neutral eyes and strong lips.
pinkgirl.jpg

Eyes:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid - Your Ladyship pigment
Crease - All That Glitters e/s
Crease - Honesty e/s
Crease - Sketch e/s (just teeeeny bit)
Highlight - Nylon e/s
Eyeline - Black Track fluidline
Lash - Napoleon Perdis Long Lash Mascara (crap)

Face:
Diorsnow SPF50
Benefit Dr Feelgood
Makeup Forever HD primer in green
Makeup Forever HD foundation #115
Mineralised Foundation in Light
Nars Armour blush(found it yesterday)
Soft & Gentle MSF

Lips:
Magenta Lipliner
Nars Schiap l/s ---> still too dark!

spectrolite

^^If you want a really good Fuchsia that is not too dark then try and track down MAC's Immodest Mattene. It is stunning! It looks just like the lippie that the model is wearing.

Today I went for some serious drama and glamor and showed off some leg in a black mini dress. Blue Storm was one of my favorite collections last year and the over cast conditions inspired me to use the colours I bought back then for a look.

Eyes:
Shadow Insurance
Delft p/p
Thunder e/s (Blue Storm) Lids
Blue Storm e/s (Blue Storm) Crease
Entremauve pigment(Nocturnelle) Crease
Cumulus (Blue Storm) Highlight
Parfait Amour - Centre of lids
Beautiful Iris - Inner corners
Blue Storm - Lower lashline
Feline Kohl Power - Top and bottom lash line

Cheeks/Face:
Ablaze Blush (Smoke Signals) - I've been using this heaps lately. I think I'm just lazy

Lips:
4N + Sugar Trance - I use this combo alot too... Lazy for sure.

sambibabe

Oh boy, spectrolite, how many eye lids and creases do you have?
winks.gif
Definitely some serious eyeshadow application there! No wonder you get lazy with cheeks and lips, after putting so much work on your eyes lol.

Thanks so much about Immodest Mattene idea! I bought Snob today and thought I would mix it with a bit of impassioned lipstick. I am also picking up Lipmix pink this weekend, so I can make this 'magenta' lipstick shade I saw on the magazine! Grr..

pdtb050606

OOh, fun here goes (as I'm looking at myself in the mirror LOL)

FACE:
Smashbox corrective primer (green)
MUFE Matt velvet-45 LOVE IT!!
Bare Essentials white powder to set (can't remember name)

Eyes:
Painterly pp
Blanc type e/s on lid (kinda boring)
Rule- crease
coppering- crease
folie- outer v
UD liner in zero
Diorshow mascara

Cheeks:
HD blush can't remember which one
pink swoon & a little bit of fleur power
blunt blush to contour

Lips:
cream liner in gingeroot
cremesheen 'crosswires'
plush glass 'full for you'

all in all not really loving it, except for the lips!

spectrolite

Quote:
Oh boy, spectrolite, how many eye lids and creases do you have?
winks.gif
Definitely some serious eyeshadow application there! No wonder you get lazy with cheeks and lips, after putting so much work on your eyes lol.

^^Lolz!! >_< I play up my eyes since I have to hide them behind my thick black glasses. Once I put them on some of my eye makeup gets hidden away. And I get to dress up every single day to go to work so no look is too over the top.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts