what brush do you use for msf and msf-n?

ashleydawn

i use 187 or 168 for msfs depending on how intense i want the color to be, and a kabuki for my msfn to get better coverage, the 187 doesn't give enough for me.

yodagirl

I use a 182 for my MSFN and 187 for my MSF
smiles.gif

alka1

For MSFN I use the 182.. always. The 134 if i'm in a hurry and just want to throw it on without buffing.

MSFs.. I use the 181 or 138.

kariii

I use 182 for MSFN, and for MSFs the 187 or 129 or 165 just depending on how much coverage and for what purpose.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
138, 165 and 189

You're gonna have to show me how you use the 189 for blush. I saw it at my CCO and was gonna get it but I thought you can only use it for foundations.

MSFN- 150 or 136
MSF- 187, 188, or 129

Dayjoy

Going out on my own here: MSFN: EnKore Skin Finisher, Ecotools Retractable Kabuki, 134. MSF: Flirt! Feather DustHer

jenixxx

I use the 129 for MSF.

I only use MSF for highlighting and a general glowly look after all my make-up is done and blush applied. So after applying blush I just wipe the brush and use it again for MSF.

I have tried the 188 and it's ok for MSF but it's so small that with MSF I really only used it for a quick swipe down the nose and a tiny highlight on the apple of the cheek. If you don't already own it I might not buy it just for use with MSF unless you also want to use it with blush and foundations (which it is great for!)

If you already have a smaller blush brush, that will do the trick for MSF just fine!

LMD84

i use the 129, the 227 (if i'm just highlighting) or the 165

on occasion i have been known to use the 188 but not as keen on this brush