what brush do you use for msf and msf-n?

PurpleOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
i use 187 or 168 for msfs depending on how intense i want the color to be, and a kabuki for my msfn to get better coverage, the 187 doesn't give enough for me.

2nd both of these for me.

spectrolite

^For MSF's I use my #187, or #116, #109 or #186 and for MSF Natural I use my Too Faced Retractable Kabuki or the Too Faced Flat Kabuki
smiles.gif

juicy415

For MSF a light usage I use 188 and for heavy usage I use 168, 116 or 129 depending what I've used the other brushes for

Lyssah

This might sound dumb - but can you use the 182 for the MSF ?? Would that give a soft or a dense finish ?

sunshine16

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
This might sound dumb - but can you use the 182 for the MSF ?? Would that give a soft or a dense finish ?

182 for MSF natural, it's not a colour product. It's usually used as a setting power/low-coverage foundation. The 182 gives a dense finish, thats why it's good for building up coverage of powder products..It's good to buff out blush you've over-applied though. Hell, it's pretty much good for everything. Love it!
th_worship.gif

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

disconlemonade

I use the 187 if I want to use the MSF as a blush or bronzer, but I use the 188 if I'm using it as a highlight on my cheekbones, temples, nose, etc. I use the 182 for MSFN.

Sashan

I use the 109 for highlighting and applying blush with MSFs. I find it more precise whereas the 187 is too large. I might get a 188 but I have the 131 on the way so will try that first.

I use the 187 for MSFN and to blend or tone down my blush.

chickatthegym

I have the 188 and two 187's and honestly, I rarely use the 188. I just don't get enough pigment when I use it
ssad.gif
I ended up using it mostly for SS foundation for smaller areas around the eyes and nose.

For MSF's use the 116 (a GREAT blush brush too!) and the 165. For MSF natural I use a Kabuki buffer, either the 182 or 181.

KittehKat

I use the 131 brush for contouring my cheekbones / when I want to use a MSF to sculpt my face. I also use the 187 if I'm using an MSF as a blush
smiles.gif