what brush to use for applying MSF?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
I know you are joking but I have 2 of the 187 SE (from Novel Twist I think) and they work just as well as the full size. I can't say that of the other gift set short handle brushes.

Lol, yea. I just need an excuse to get another one. It sounded good too! Dangit, now I will have to come up with a better one to deceive myself.

aleksis210

Whenever I've seen a tutorial or fotd and the person uses some sort of buffer brush I REALLY like the results!

macosophy

i use 129 brush to apply so ceylon AND soft and gentle.
i'm thinking of getting a contouring brush for so ceylon because i use it as a bronzer. but so far 129 works just fine. i use it for blush too which what is primarily for.
i would like to get a brush that i can use for highlighting too.
i've heard some ladies recommend 227. however when i was at the mac counter, the MA applied soft and gentle with a small eye brush (i didn't really pay attention which one it was).
i honestly think anything goes. i would rather get a brush that versatile rather than getting it for one purpose only.

budafly_kisz

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
I asked the MAC MA what brush she recommended for the MSF's and she said the 109 as well.

So I went to Mac today and pretty much asked this same question-except I wanted something other than the 187. The MA looked dumbfounded like he had no idea what other options to suggest..............So I mentioned the 109-since I read it here-he SWORE me out that it was not a go!! There was just NO WAY that anyone could be using the 109 to apply it. I left with nothing but frustration!!! Next time I'll just take yalls word for it and order online!!!

choozen1ne

I need to join the MAC brush intervention I now have 3-129 and 3 316 , 2-212
I am going to buy the new face set at Nordstrom on Friday to get the 187 brush !

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafly_kisz
So I went to Mac today and pretty much asked this same question-except I wanted something other than the 187. The MA looked dumbfounded like he had no idea what other options to suggest..............So I mentioned the 109-since I read it here-he SWORE me out that it was not a go!! There was just NO WAY that anyone could be using the 109 to apply it. I left with nothing but frustration!!! Next time I'll just take yalls word for it and order online!!!

Really?? Hahahaha, that's hillarious
drools.gif

budafly_kisz

Got the 109 at my local CCO for $17!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!! It was so meant to beeeeeeee. It should've been $22 but the Sales Associate had them incorrectly marked-so I got it for $17 and she promptly changed the rest. I'm in love!!