What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

x music is love

thanks so much for the help ! ill definitely be getting some greens, blues, and purples next time i get to my counter
smiles.gif

MissVye

very dark brown hair/eyes

Hey everyone.. Just got my salary last week so i'm hoping to do some MAC shopping! I have very dark brown, almost black eyes and hair (i'm asian) and use studio fix fluid nc30. Any colours to recommend, e/s in particular? I hardly use e/s right now, so i'm pretty much clueless.

thanks!
smiles.gif

mcorreia

no brown please!!!

Hi MissVye!

If you have brown eyes (like me) the last thing you should wear is brown (specially dark) e/s; you can however do taupes. W/ dark hair and dark eyes i looove lavender shades, it's makes your hair and eyes pump so much!! i'd also recomend MAC "Plum" e/s, and bronze shades (don't really have a MAC specific); If you're into blue, try "Zonk Bleu": it's so gorgeous!

wavey.gif

csuthetaphi

I totally agree with the post above. I have super dark brown eyes and hair, and olive skin. A loooong long time ago, I thought I should only wear browns/neutrals. So wrong! I found I can pretty much wear any color. I think bright colors look awesome with brown eyes. I really like greens, oranges, and especially purples!

Edit: I forgot to mention golds and bronze colors. Try MAC Amber Lights!

nenebird

I wear a dark gray all the time. I recently got Mac Nightfish which to me is a grayed/brown black - very soft and pretty.

My standard Gray is BBrown Granite Gel liner..I think a dark grey look good on anyone. Its softer than black.

aerials

Best fluidlines for brown eyes?

I recently bought Dipdown for basic lining, but now I want another (stupid MAC, hooking me onto their fluidlines). I love the look of Dipdown on a blue-eyed girl, but it obviously doesn't have the same effect on my brown eyes.

Is there a shade of fluidline that would make brown eyes stand out without being too "weird" coloured and can be worn everyday?

BlahWah

I've got brown eyes and Tracie's recs are great. I've only got Shade of those three, and if you line Shimmermint shadestick over the f/l, it looks amazing! Anything violet looks great too, and it doesn't look too extreme. HTH!

YvetteJeannine

I think Royal Wink Fluidline would look wonderful!!! It looks a bit dramatic in the jar, but when I put it on, it looks really hot (sometimes I'll only wear this, and no eyeshadow for a pop of color...it works really well)..I have blue/green eyes, and it looks good...I could only imagine how nice it would be on a brown-eyed gal...It'd really make your eyes stand out!!!
smiles.gif

User67

It's LE, but if you can still find it Graphic Brown is a beautiful shimmery brown color, it's a little lighter than Dipdown & it makes my dark brown eyes sparkle. I'm still praying for MAC to make it perm.

bellaetoile

macroviolet is gorgeous, as is blue peep, for a brighter look. delineate looks good, as the shimmery burgundy seems to make brown eyes stand out. new weed, if you can find it. blacktrack is my staple, because it's so basic. also, i really like graphic brown as well. it's prettier than dipdown.

asnbrb

I've got dark brown eyes and I love Shade. Macroviolet is good too, along with Blacktrack and Graphic Brown as an everyday color.

cinnamongurlee

i have dark eyes. i use rich ground and sweet sage the most often. i get compliments on it at the office, so i think that is a good sign
smiles.gif

Latest posts