What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

lil_kismet

Re: Calling Bold Brown Eye chicas!

You probably can't go wrong with:

- Shimmermoss
- Steamy
- Surreal

and White Gold pigment on the inner corners and along the inner half of the bottom of your lashlines looks HOT when paired with tealy-blue-green combinations
smiles.gif

mzreyes

shimmer moss
teal pigment
greengrin.gif

big t (if you can still find it)

flowerhead

I used Jewel blue on a friend with dark eyes, it looked amazing! It's a super bright matte bright turquoise...for something more muted, I'd go with Steamy, it's a lovely sea green colour with a hint of gold.

panda0410

I use almost exclusively piggies so try these ones - these are awesome for dark eyed gals
winks.gif

- Teal, which I personally dont like because I dont favour teals on me, but it is reeeeeally pretty!
- RR Blue - LOVE it!! Its more peacock blue than just blue and is one of my fav colours!
- Emerald Green, its a beautiful deep green with diamond like particles and I adore this

IvyTrini

You could also use Ether from Flashtronic. That's a great teal colour that you pat on. Delft Paint Pot is also a gorgeous teal.

Love Always Ivy

UD flipside and shattered
MAC steamy and shimmermoss
NARS south pacific duo is also gorgeous

Jill35

It's not MAC but Fyrianne has some amazing blues and teals and they are very pigmented.

lethaldesign

Teal pigment is a GORGEOUS &very bold teal. Steamy e/s & Shimmermoss e/s are also beautiful teal/aqua-ish colors. If you are looking for more of an blue shade, try Tilt e/s for a more toned down (but beautiful!) blue or if you really want BOLD blue, try Freshwater e/s or Electric Eel e/s!

La Ilusion

If you want to do a crazy gorgeous aqua eye, try Shimmermoss on the entire lid with Jewel Blue in the outer corners. Blend a light green (like Juxt or even one as bright as Overgrown) into the inner corners for a wide-open look.

me_jelly

My fav teal shadow would have to be teal pigment - gorgeous jewel tone teal...and also ether from flashtronic is a great teal as well

msmack

I agree with teal pigment. I have very brown eyes and I wear this well. I really is a beautiful color!!

tania_nia

This is a probably obvious one but "Bang on Blue" is really really pretty from the C-shock collection. I like to blend steamy with that. You also might try "Waveline" fluidline. It's blue with a pearl and looks really pretty. I have dark brown eyes by the way!

Joyness

Tips/Recs for making small eyes look bigger?

How can I make my small-ish eyes appear bigger? I currently often do a winged liner, but would love to have more options.

User49

Re: Tips/Recs for making small eyes look bigger?

I would try using a creamy colour like rice paper or vanilla pigment all over eyelid. Then put a darker colour into the crease of the eye, something not as dark as black or really brown... just a soft wash of brown, and keep it on the outside of the eye- drawing attention outwards. Then line your eyes with a brown pencil (duck or teddy khol would work) and only line the outside of top and bottom lash (sometimes using a pencil all around the eye can enclose them). Keep it like a v on the end of the eyes. Then apply lashings of mascara. I don't find that the old tip of putting white on the waterline works for me but some say it does (?)

Blue mascara is also a good way to open the eye area up!
winks.gif

Hope that helps!

Joyness

Thanks so much for the tips ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
...Then line your eyes with a brown pencil (duck or teddy khol would work) and only line the outside of top and bottom lash (sometimes using a pencil all around the eye can enclose them). Keep it like a v on the end of the eyes.

I'll really have to try this, would you suggest the same if I'm using a fluidline?

glamqueen1

using light colours close to the eye opens them up, for example lining the eyes with a beige eyeliner, or painterly paintpot with a liner brush. lining on the bottom waterline and above the lashes makes the eyes appear larger. also take a soft brown eyeliner and enlonggate the upper lashline and line with the beige liner above that. I also have to second on the tip to enlarging the eye area by working the crease outwards, use an eyeshadow colour that works well with your eyecolour.

newagetomatoz

My eyes are somewhat small, but cat-like and I have found that only lining a third to half of the lower lash line helps alot. Also, puting darker shadow on the outer corner and blending can be spectacular if it is done right. White eyeliner on the water line is pretty effective on occasion for getting the bigger eye look. But don't make your eyeliner too think on the upper lash line because it immediately makes the eye look tiny. HTHS!