What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

nunu

Re: Tips/Recs for making small eyes look bigger?

1)applying white eyeliner on the waterline
2)extending eyeshadow outwards
hth

Allnatural

What color eyeshadow will bring out yellow/gold tones in brown eyes?

MAC recs would be best as easiest to obtain but any idea would be great!

Girl about town

Re: What color eyeshadow will bring out yellow/gold tones in brown eyes?

i have green eyes witha ring of yellow and when i wear bitter (light limey green) the yellow really stands out, woodwinked (gold) also really brings mine out x

rouquinne

Iris Print (pale, shimmery blue) is what i use for that.

Amaranth

Yeah, something blue or teal should work the best at making the yellow pop.

lvgz

brown eyes pop with purple, green, and gold shadows. deep blues too (like teals and deep truth). i think emerald/jewel tones of those colors make them pop the most, from personal experience

Dreamergirl3

ITA with lvgz, deep emerald or foresty greens, jewel toned plums and violets, as well as teals and blues make my brown eyes seem like they got a Midas touch! I like to put them over a gold shadestick or paintpot as a base

MadchenRogue

I was watching Enkore make-up on youtube and he has a very interesting tutorial about color theory. The colors that brings out ANY eye colors are those colors that are opposite in the colorwheel. I know I may not be making sense, but Do watch it and you'll understand what i am talking about. I learned alot and I am going to look for a color wheel to purchase.
yes.gif

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

xxsgtigressxx

Purple! Something like parfait amour should do the trick, purple is the complimentary color of yellow/gold
smiles.gif

mreichert

Ok... brown eyed gals, what e/s look best on you?

So, I have brown eyes and hair, and I'm trying to figure out what e/s would make my eyes pop more.

What's your favorite e/s or piggies that look best with brown eyes?

If you have pics, share em
winkiss.gif

xoleaxo

Re: Ok... brown eyed gals, what e/s look best on you?

i like trax, nocturnelle, amber lights, steamy, woodwinked & humid. love teal pigment as well. i'll come back if i think of more!
smiles.gif

janwa09

Us brown-eyed gals are lucky cos any color eyeshadow would look great on us! I think blues and dark greens and purples would lucky even nicer on us.

mreichert

I LOVE blues and have tons of them, but can't seem to get them to work on me
ssad.gif
Any suggestions?
I'm finding the greens look pretty good so far.

Babylard

i have brown eyes that look almost black and my hair is light brown - dark blonde.

i think all colours look good with brown features.

but my fav would have to be gold tones. i tend to go for bright lips. i love brassy fluidliner as a base + pure ore metal X + era / cork in the crease with temping on the outer V. then i take my dazzleray pigment and put it over where i want my lids to shine shine shine. it really complements my gold jewellery and hair. i can wear any lip colour i want.

what shades of blue have you used mreichert? i love light blues with brown hair. zonk bleu is a cute blue for me with ether mineralize.

MACATTAK

I have brown eyes, and I too think most colors look great on brown eyes! I love golds (Gold, Rose Gold pigments), Teal pigment, browns (Subtle, Tan, Chocolate Brown, Sunnydaze pigments), greens (Golder's Green, Golden Olive, Emerald Green, Nightlight) purples (Violet, Viz-a-violet, Entremauve, Grape pigments) I'm a fan of pigments. I could go on and on, but I'll stop there
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Green, blue, silver/black, and browns for me. I like all colors though and I try to make each one of them work for me by pairing them up with another color or two.

lvgz

if youre having troubles with blues.. you cant go wrong with deep truth. honestly, it makes brown eyes pop. my favorite blue

basoo

i like purples,greens,browns ,pinks, gold , bronze, silver , black ,and tan on my brown eyes . i never tried blue but i would love too , i think i am going to mac next week to get some blue eye shadows and see how they look on me.

Kuuipo

I think alot depends on one's complexion even more than their eye colour. perhaps.....

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
i have brown eyes that look almost black and my hair is light brown - dark blonde.

i think all colours look good with brown features.

but my fav would have to be gold tones. i tend to go for bright lips. i love brassy fluidliner as a base + pure ore metal X + era / cork in the crease with temping on the outer V. then i take my dazzleray pigment and put it over where i want my lids to shine shine shine. it really complements my gold jewellery and hair. i can wear any lip colour i want.

what shades of blue have you used mreichert? i love light blues with brown hair. zonk bleu is a cute blue for me with ether mineralize.

Here's the blues that I have- I've tried tons of them, and everytime I wear them, my husband and mom say I look like I'm from the 80's
ssad.gif

-Contrast
-Naval
-Flashtrack
-Moon's Reflection
-Tilt
-Moonflower
-Electric Eel
-Bang on Blue
-Navy piggie
-Steel Blue piggie
-Big T
-Parrot

I can get Parrot to work really well and Contrast for the outer V, but that's it
ssad.gif

Any suggestions? Thanks SO much sweeties!!

Latest posts