What do ya'll do for a living?

stacey

Just wanted to see what you guys do for a living.
smiles.gif

Me.. right now I'm a Loan Officer Assistant at Chase Home Finance. Going to be a Loan Officer (I was previously at Countrywide) but just needed a foot in the door cause I took off for 8 months while I was pregnant. Also a Notary Public and working to get my Real Estate license.
smiles.gif

Also, mommy of two boys (4 & 7 months) and wife for 1 yr & 1/2.

I think that's it...

Oh, free-lance makeup artist w/ own business.

ambriel

I'm a technical procedure writer at a nuclear power plant. I've been with the company for 18 years, but have been in this position for 6. I've had 3 career changes during my employment there.

I am also a wife, a step-mom to a 15-year-old step-daughter, and a mommy to an Australian cattle dog X and 3 feminine kitties.

I am a total MAC, LUSH and Partylite addict!!! These addictions are my little escapes from my very busy life!!! Nothing beats stress better and makes a girl feel great, than a MAC or candle shopping spree or a long, luxurious LUSH bath!

BeautifulPsycho

I'm an office manager for a sub-contractor for cable. I get away with murder here. Its great. outrageous makeup/hair/piercings/tattoos. I get away with it all. aannnd I work with all males so now bitchy females to deal with. bhahahaa

lackofcolor

I am in college full time(taking 7 classes) but I was a cashier at a retail store blah but now I am running out of my savings so I am applying for nanny positions and temp agency's.
I wish I could find a regular job but it is hard with my school schedule :/

melozburngr

I design children's educational software for a publisher.. do a lot of illustration, animation, and I also design all the packaging...

tinagrzela

I'm a College teacher, and I teach Computer and Math courses. So, I am looking forward to a couple months off this summer...
graucho.gif

user3

DayCare provider but only for one child. I don't like to have more than 2.

Dispatch, I move trucks. Basically when a "load" as from Nestle needs to get to NY. I find a truck driver to drive the load.

Ad designer, I help a few companies with ad campaigns. Mostly for wine companies.

Part-time makeup artist in my sparetime. I am in a contract where if the head MA needs help she will call me. It involves traveling a good bit of time. Usually we just fly to the location and come back that night. Mostly just weekend work.

It sounds like I am always working but really I have tons of free time. I am pretty organized and can manage to get my 2 main jobs done early in the morning.
I do all my jobs from home except for the MA. A few times a month I do have to meet with compaines for ads but it's mostly done at home.

Shawna

I am a part time stay at home mom, and a part time caregiver for disabled kids. One of these days I'll go back to school, but I'm waiting until Graham is old enough for school
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

Teacher, (who now wants to know how to get a job like 'Nessa with the dispatch) I teach special education, (and want to get a position teaching HS History and or English again.)

In the summer I am a SAHM to three children. Would love to go back to college for more useless degrees preferably in History and want to become a freelance makeup artist.

meaghan<3

I ammm a full time sudent (taking 6 classes). I work at a children's clothing store 2 days a week and then the rest of my time is devoted to nannying-- which i loooooooove! i get paid VERY VERY well! Almost double what other students are making and its not taxed. i loooove my job!

Pimptress

i am a receptionist at my stepdad's dental office, i used to be a dental assistant/ortho assistant but now i am A LOT LESS STRESSED OUT

beautenoir

Professional Body Piercer at a studio called Strange City: A Body Modification Experience...been doing it for 3 1/2 years.

gigiproductions

web.graphic designer/interactive coordinator for hot 97 in nyc (hip hop radio station)
and i assist an artist management company
freelance web/graphics on the side
hmm thats all

bluegrassbabe

I'm an assistant event planner. I work from home 90% of the time. I'm just tied to the phone and the computer all day. Winter is a sloooow work time for me, so I have been pretty bored for the last few months.