What do ya'll do for a living?

depecher

I am a first grade teacher.
smiles.gif
My kids all know about my MAC habit. They approve.
lol.gif

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
Professional Gold Digger

oh man... that's what i want to be. i had a friend that for high school we had to write like our own profiles and for what she wanted to be when she graduated from college was a "trophy wife" and her goals in life were to "marry rich" ... they were all quite hilarious... and oh man she plays the part =)

however, i go to school for a psychology degree.. thinking of double majoring in something else too ... and by night i work in internet technical support

lara

Formerly a full-time photo retoucher and commercial artist, now a (very) part-time commercial artist and increasingly busy MA.

smiles.gif

Willa

Secretary for a Quit smoking helpline
Its based in the Canadian cancer Society, so I also am a receptionnist in part time.

giz2000

Formerly, I was a marriage and family therapist, then became a FT MAC MA at Nordies...now stay-at-home mom, MAC/MUFE freelance MA artist and I do my own MA gigs on the side...

YOOTOPiA

work for the family construction business in marketing and project management. have a background in architecture and going to school at night to finish up my degree.

brandi

i'm a full time mommy... full time student... and a manager at BR... i do freelance makeup for proms and special events when i have time!

amourbliss

I'm a part time student, just dropped from full-time, studying psych and I'm a nanny!! My passion is autism though and I'll be going back to autism camp this summer as a counselor, i hope!!

mrskloo

I'm a stay at home mom and will be for a few more years.
smiles.gif

After that I plan to go back to school to double major in Psychology and Administration of Justice which I hope will lead me to becoming a Parole Officer (heh.. yeah, way outta left field).

angela

FT Nursing student at a private university here in San Francisco (hoping to go for my doctorate after) and on the side I've been freelancing in make-up artistry for the past 3 years this year being my most active. I know, completely different industries!

mzcelaneous

First & foremost, I'm a Mother. In addition, I'm also an Orthotic fitter, Medical Receptionist, Nursing Student, and part-time freelance MUA.

Throwaway Style

I'm a highschool student. I babysit for cash, when I can, and next year I'm planning on getting a job somewhere, hopefully in retail.
smiles.gif