What do you do after working out?

BeverlyTazz

After an excellent workout, I would head to my kitchen to blend some homemade protein shakes. I would add fruits, vegetables, and egg whites for protein. What do you go for?

WendiWex

hi Bev! I usually do a light smoothie,,I have been trying different protein powders,,haven't tried egg whites before! Looking up some recipes!

Sonja1

After an excellent workout, I would head to my kitchen to blend some homemade protein shakes. I would add fruits, vegetables, and egg whites for protein. What do you go for?
I don’t eat anything after my workout. I’ve heard it said and it works for me: I don’t want to spike my insulin after a workout. I drink water and wait until dinner or just take a cold shower and go to bed if it’s late.

Green Emily

I used to get very hungry during work outs and crave sugar...ive tried drinking water eat a some fruit to reduce cravings..important to eat after but need some time for body to cool first.

After Office hour, I go to the gym around 8:00PM and I came back after 9 so , First I do take rest on bed and keep my body cool down. Then after I do wash my face hand and legs or I may take warm shower then I do apply face moisturizer and body lotion, Becuase warm water could cause dryness in my skin. Then I do have dinner and do some my own work and go to the bed.

NolAli

I've recently read that high-thermic foods can give me more energy for my workouts and aid in the post-workout recovery process. And they are great for boosting metabolism. You can check this article https://betterme.world/articles/5-thermic-foods/ if interested. I also like smoothies after exercising. Usually, I freeze bananas and pineapple in advance to make the smoothie and then add orange or pomelo.

Last edited:

Latest posts