What do you girls recommend i use to remove my makeup???

marreyes38

I wash and wash my face but i never seem to get all the make up off...
ssad.gif

the hardest part is the eye area. i use mascara and eye liner pretty much daily and i never seem to take all of it off...=[

WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE!!!

xiahe

for eye makeup i just use maybelline's expert eyes m/u remover. if you're having troubles getting it off, saturate the cotton ball/pad with the m/u remover and then hold it on your eye for ~10 seconds to let the product "dissolve" some of the makeup that's on your eye and then gently wipe away. if you're using waterproof mascara/eyeliner, then i think maybelline has a m/u remover for waterproof formulas, as well.

zucker

i use an almond oil based natural eyemakeupremover. before i use a cottonroundthing (you know what i mean) to takeoff eyeshadow and so on, i use q-tips and the remover to takeoff my eyeliner. i think its best to do that first of all, because then its off and you wont smudge all that stuff with the cottonround around the eyearea.
natural oils work best for me, they even takeoff waterresist mascara, but it doesnt work for everony. some people get irritate eyes, red eyes and so on. I got problems like that from nearly every remover i used before that. the drugstore stuff and so on, just didnt worked for me.

for my face....i use a microfiber-cloth and warm water at first. that takes off gently nearly EVERYTHING.
after that i wash my face with a handcrafted soap (saltsoap or alepposoap..).
then i only use thermalwater by avene as a toner, and sometimes when i feel my skin needs some more moisture i use "caudalie eau de raisin" under my moisturizer.

i am very happy, that i found mild, gently and natural stuff to clean my face. because i really think that aggressive cleansers and so on can damage skin.

hth
smiles.gif

Susanne

For the face I can recommend Biotherm products.

For the eyes try MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.It works soft but efficiently.

tiramisu

I agree with Gently off eye makeup remover, or Deep Cleansing Oil both by MAC
I use them with regular baby wipes (well, because I always have baby wipes around the house!) and then follow with my reg cleanser. This works whether I've got a weekend night look or daily... HTH

MACATTAK

I use Ponds wipes or Olay wipes. They get off everything pretty easily...even those liquidlast liners!

Amaranth

I really like using baby wipes, but for tougher stuff I like to use either olive oil or baby oil. The oils are especially good for SUPER waterproof stuff like LiquidLast liners. Olive oil is handy too, I use it when I go to my boyfriend's house or stay over somewhere where I didn't bring all my beauty products...everyone seems to have olive oil around. And baby oil is super cheap too, I have a bottle that I got for a buck and I use it often and I've barely put a dent into it. After using an oil, I try to wash my face with warm water and a bit of foaming cleanser, or else my eyes will be all oily. I've never had a problem using these oils on my eyes, but you may want to just test it out on your skin first and avoid getting it directly in your eyes, in case you have some sort of reaction. But the oils get rid of waterproof make-up like nothing else can, IMO!

glam8babe

i use lancomes bi-facial (i think thats the name) its soo good, great for sensitive eyes and contact lense wearers... if you have a liquidlast liner you know how hard it is to remove.. but when i used this it removed right away, its amazing. a lil expensive but worth it

Trista

I love the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover. I just saturate my cotton ball with it and I gently press the cotton on my eyelids before I swipe the makeup off. It even removes heavy eye makeup for me. And it doesn't sting my eyes at all.

tadzio79

I looove MAC cleanse off oil!
I use about 1-2 pumps for the whole face (apply it directly on the face, without adding any water watsoever), depending on how much MU I have on. It's got a slightly lemony scent. It takes off everything, fluidlines, waterproof mascara, etc. Then you just rinse off with water. Then I follow with my regular cleanser.

MsCocoa

I use Rimmel Eye Make Up Remover, and then a blend of grapeseed and avocado oil for my face.

sparklingmuse

ponds cold cream....

i just started using it and it works! takes off everything, and if rupaul uses it, who obviously wears alot of makeup then u know its good stuff!
greengrin.gif

Lizzie

I use Neutrogena's wipes, but for tough eye stuff I'll use Clinque's "take the day off".....I swear that stuff will take off everything!

marreyes38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
I really like using baby wipes, but for tougher stuff I like to use either olive oil or baby oil. The oils are especially good for SUPER waterproof stuff like LiquidLast liners. Olive oil is handy too, I use it when I go to my boyfriend's house or stay over somewhere where I didn't bring all my beauty products...everyone seems to have olive oil around. And baby oil is super cheap too, I have a bottle that I got for a buck and I use it often and I've barely put a dent into it. After using an oil, I try to wash my face with warm water and a bit of foaming cleanser, or else my eyes will be all oily. I've never had a problem using these oils on my eyes, but you may want to just test it out on your skin first and avoid getting it directly in your eyes, in case you have some sort of reaction. But the oils get rid of waterproof make-up like nothing else can, IMO!

OMG baby oil worked perfect thank you so much...
th_worship.gif

mena22787

for eye mu like mascara and eyeliner, you may need an oil-based remover. maybelline makes one that you can get at any d/s, it has a pink cap. also, mac makes mu remover wipes that are supposedly really good

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marreyes38
OMG baby oil worked perfect thank you so much...
th_worship.gif

Yay! Glad to hear it. The first time I tried it I felt like everyone had been keeping a secret from me, haha.

smellyocheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Yay! Glad to hear it. The first time I tried it I felt like everyone had been keeping a secret from me, haha.

baby oil is definitely excellent for waterproof mascaras but I go blind for like 10 seconds.
shockt.gif

Latest posts