What do you girls recommend i use to remove my makeup???

msmack

Biotherm Biocils is one of the best eye make-up removers ever. I also like Marcelle eye makeup remover (not the gel one!).

athena123

I use pure, organic jojoba oil to remove makeup. It's gentle enough to be used around the eyes and dissolves all traces of foundation, mascara, eyeliner. It also has the benefit of cleansing pores while I'm at it without the irritation and harm that petroleum based baby oil can cause.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyocheese
baby oil is definitely excellent for waterproof mascaras but I go blind for like 10 seconds.
shockt.gif

Yeah...I'm a little bit skeptical about putting that near my eye...
cry.gif

Kalico

I use sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil for my eye make-up. It's natural and very gentle, which is important for the eyes. The rest off I wash with my face wash.

lmtra82

I take a q-tip and saturate it with lancome bifacil eye makeup remover or can use neutrogena oil-free eye make-up remover, then I lightly massage my eye area with ponds cold cream and wipe off gently. I wear water-proof mascara and liquid eyeliner so this works for me =)

labellavita7

I use the makeup remover wipes from Target, but Ponds and Olay have them, and after using those I just wash with my regular face wash. Make sure you moisturize after!

shadowaddict

I'm interested in these natural oils for eye make-up. I used to use Lancome bifacil, Clinique, Avon, Almay, almost any eye make-up remover but lately I can't. They either burn and sting the hell out of my eyes or and I'm still not sure what has been causing this. But I will wake up with the whole white part of my eyes blood red. The only clue I think it is the remover is that the other evening I wanted to play with a few colors of e/s and see how they looked together. Since I wasn't going anywhere I only did my right eye. I had no other make-up on. I used Avon eye make-up remover to clean it off and then wahed my face as usual but when I woke up my right eye was blood red again. I used to use the Avon for years and no problems but then I haven't in a few years. Not too long ago I decided to place an order online and I bought some. But I think they may have changed their formula because it was always a good gentle and cheap remover. So, I'm skipping that and seeing how my eyes do and I'm also setting up an appointment with my opthamologist. Oh btw I don't wear contacts either. Any suggestions on something super gentle that works for sensitive eyes?

marreyes38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Yeah...I'm a little bit skeptical about putting that near my eye...
cry.gif

if you use q-tips its a lot easier and safer to remove ur makeup with baby oil...try it on a small area and if you dont get an alergic reaction, i promise you you'll love it...
yes.gif