What do you have backups of & How Many??

PeachTwist

lol me too :) Thought I was alone on this one...
I have changed my stance on this unfortunately.

I bought an extra 2 Forever Marilyn BP's and 1 extra GlamourDaze lipstick and 1 Strada blush backup.

In saying that, I'll use it all and that'll be the end of them. I have to REALLY love it and know I'll use it often to justify a BU.

maggers071511

I don't have any backups of make up. I only keep a backup of hair spray because its only sold at one place in Dallas.

VampyCouture

I try not to backup a lot, but if I really like a product, then I definitely need a BU of it. My backups currently:

Earthshine MSF

Hot Chocolate l/s (I had 2 bu's, but gave one away)

Rocker l/s

Silver Birch MES

Superb MSF

Those are my tried and true products.
I had a backup of Ruffian Red and a few other l/e lipsticks that I never wore so I gave them away or sold them. There are some products that I love, then when I see dupes for it, I almost always sell it and buy the cheaper/perm item.

I NEVER back up blushes or lip glosses because I know I'll never get through them, but I do love them :)

13maggieann

I've never found a LE product I think I am going to need way more of so I have never had a backup of anything!

Yazmin

I'm trying to break my habit of backing up products unless I'm absolutely in love with it (i.e., Heroine). Occasionally, I'll go through my stash and pull items to add to my sale in an effort to pare down my collection. It's gotten a little out of control! Right now I have backups of the following: Whisper of Gilt Superb Eden Rouge Camden Chic Ready to Roam x3 Firm Form x2 Absolute Power x2 Pink Pigeon Strong Woman Small Vanity Dirty Plum Famously Fab Style Packed x2 All of My Purple Life x2 Embrace Me x4 Just Wonderful Just My Type Spiked Brown Script Ground Brown Brown Down Kid Carbonized Outré Warm Companion Ruffian Red Dramatic Encounter Rich Core Narcissus x5 Comfort & Joy x2 Deliciously Demure x2 Round Midnight x2 Stolen Moment 3...or maybe 4 Dark Dare Modern Pewter Grand Galaxy Tall, Dark & Handsome Deeply Adored Love Goddess Night Blooming Deep Dark Brunette Magenta blush L'Oreal Infallible in Bronzed Taupe, Bottomless Java and Tender Caramel That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

MACerette

I have one back up for each of these:

- Pink Pigeon
- Party Parrot
- Runaway Red
- Deeply Adored
- FM beautypowder
ETA: Lovecloud blush

MACerette

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.
th_worship.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Lightscapade x5
Stereo Rose x2 (the 2nd one is on its way to me)
Cloudy Afternoon x2
VG Gaga1 x2
Pink Cult x2
Play It Proper x2

I think that's it. I had BUs of Flamingo, Watch Me Simmer, Innocence Beware, Modern Mandarin and Snowglobe BP, but sold/swapped them. I would buy more BUs of the following, if I found them for retail or cheaper: Cloudy Afternoon, Snow Season, Hang Loose and Lightscapade.
And do multiple brushes count? I have two of the 217 and 239 each.

dannimay

parrot (4) guacamole (3) lucky green (4) melody (3) metamorph (2) coco beach pigment (2) blue pigment (3) all girl pigment (2) maroon pigment (2) deckchair pigment (2) coco pigment (2) original brass pigment (1 1/2) original copper pigment (1 1/2) original bronze pigment (1) original green pigment (2) azreal blue pigment (2) golders green pigment (2) shimmertime pigment (2) night light pigment (2) softwash gray pigment (2) gold dusk pigment (2) gold deposit s/f (3) so ceylon s/f (2) stereo rose s/f (3) metal rock s/f (2) porcelain pink s/f (2) petticoat s/f (2) naked you s/f (2) lure-x l/g (3) isabella blow l/s (2) there's more but i can't remember right now
lol.gif
Amazing!!! I'm still learning how to use pigment though... :/

angelspice

I have a lot of backup for urban decay primer potion for my oily eye lids. I have about 6 of the old school ones.

panther27

Out to Shock lipstick from C-Shock collection,1,Lightscapade,1,Naked You,1,She Loves Candy from Hello Kitty,1

pearrlkitten

Charmed I'm Sure x2
Deeply Adored
Love Goddess
Runaway Red x2
Moxie
Absolute Power
Party Parrot
Rebel x2
Mulch
Lovecloud
Hot Chocolate

VampyCouture

I try not to backup a lot, but if I really like a product, then I definitely need a BU of it. My backups currently:

Earthshine MSF

Hot Chocolate l/s (I had 2 bu's, but gave one away)

Rocker l/s

Silver Birch MES

Superb MSF

Those are my tried and true products.
I had a backup of Ruffian Red and a few other l/e lipsticks that I never wore so I gave them away or sold them. There are some products that I love, then when I see dupes for it, I almost always sell it and buy the cheaper/perm item.

I NEVER back up blushes or lip glosses because I know I'll never get through them, but I do love them :)
Adding Strawberry Malt to my backup list. I can't believe it, because I'm not a fan of lip gloss but this shade is perfection!

kimbunney

I don't have many at all. I try not to back up because no matter how much I love something now in 6 months I won't be loving it anymore or just have a new love. Sometimes I get tempted because the thought of running out scares me but hey that's what Blog Sales are for.

-Bobbi Brown Camel x1
-Mac Candy Yum Yum x1 (I only have a back up because of the differences in color on the first and second release)

I plan on getting a BU of Heroine when it releases and prossibly a BU of the lipglass as well. I'm hoping its something like All of my Purple life, well at least pigmented like that.

ct1980

I have 2 quacamole, 2 in for a treat and I think that's it....I've never finished anything so I don't really back anything up

v0ltagekid

no back ups for me!
Wow good for u! lol!

I have backups of RiRi Woo, it looks so good on me and I had it from the original release, and then the new collection for the packaging...I totally don't need another one but i want it for the packaging from the upcoming collection in December :( there's something wrong with me...

I also have a backup of Diamonds Base Cream from the recent Rihanna collection, but I think I heard cream products don't last long and they will go bad, so I'm thinking of selling my backup someone so they can use it :( before that happens. If it went bad, it would make me terribly sad... it's so beautiful on the skin <3

Latest posts