What do you have backups of & How Many??

VAL4M

I have backup on essentials.
I have:
4x les 2 mascara from Guerlain (I go to their warehouse sales so I pay 10$ each)
2x parure extreme foundation since they discountinued it!
1x Guerlain base eyeshadow that was before Maybelline Color tatoo barely branded (it is my third one)
2 x maybelline mascara for everyday use
1x back up of Maybelline Color tatoo barely branded (best base eyeshadow ever) I just finishing my first one
1x Dior Diorskin nude concealer (i'm on the third one!!!)

LdMD

(1) Heroine (1) Riri Boy (3) Heaux

I'm planning on selling my backup of "Heroine", now It'll be permanent. I don't know about the "Heaux(s)". I bought them from different stores, just to make sure I would receive some, because international packages can be lost or robbed until they arrive here. The "RiRi
bigheart.gif
MAC Fall Collection" didn't come to Brazil, so I had to buy from resellers. I paid so much for them that to resell would be even more expensive.
th_dunno.gif

Beautybuyer

I think I've sold most of my backups I have way too many to need two of anything. Only exception is hg everyday used items

trina11225

Bu of heroine lipstick, riri boy(well the replacement, and heaux. No more bu's through. And double definiton

IHughes

I only have two backups and it was by mistake. I ordered Private Party and Flair for Finery and my mum didn't know and bought them as a surprise from the stand at the airport! I won't backup any as I don't see myself finishing any anytime soon!!

Serenityy

So I just took time and opened up my back up box and this was what was in there: Deeply Adored Scarlett Ibis Love Goddess Lavender Whip x2 Nude Heaux x2 RiRi Boy RiRi Woo Flamingo Raspberry Swirl Sheer Seduction x2 Whisper of Gilt Superb Narcissus  Fashion Boost x2 I'm a mess lol.

HppyLittleNinja

Update:

1 x MAC Too Chic Beauty Powder (LE)
1 x MAC Nude On Board Prolongwear Bronzer (LE, in the Temperature Rising packaging!)

I've decided not to get backups in the future. I haven't tried enough makeup to have HGs and makeup is continually improving with new advances. Then again, I think I got lucky with what I backed up. Both items were repromoted by MAC 1-2 years after they were first released, by which time I had big dips in my original items. I plan on finishing them both.

Hmm...

I guess another downside to backups is: What happens when you fall out of love?
I'm tired of my MAC Too Chic. I wouldn't repurchase it today. Any takers? (ha ha!)

Has anyone here fallen out of love with a backed up product?
What do you do then?

MAChostage

Good question! Over the years I can safely say that I have fallen out of love with only two backed up products: 1) MAC Lipglass in Sexray (from the Lure collection, I think) and 2) MAC Softsparkle Eye Pencil in Nightsky. These were things I thought I couldn't live without and now I'm like meh, lol! Fortunately I only have one unopened backup of each.
I guess another downside to backups is: What happens when you fall out of love? I'm tired of my MAC Too Chic. I wouldn't repurchase it today. Any takers? (ha ha!) Has anyone here fallen out of love with a backed up product? What do you do then?

user64

E/L Resort
Tahitian Sand pressed powder (2)
Royal Assets eyes (2)
Skin Finish-Shimpagne (2)
Parrot e/s (2)

LdMD

Update:

1 x MAC Too Chic Beauty Powder (LE)
1 x MAC Nude On Board Prolongwear Bronzer (LE, in the Temperature Rising packaging!)

I've decided not to get backups in the future. I haven't tried enough makeup to have HGs and makeup is continually improving with new advances. Then again, I think I got lucky with what I backed up. Both items were repromoted by MAC 1-2 years after they were first released, by which time I had big dips in my original items. I plan on finishing them both.

Hmm...

I guess another downside to backups is: What happens when you fall out of love?
I'm tired of my MAC Too Chic. I wouldn't repurchase it today. Any takers? (ha ha!)

Has anyone here fallen out of love with a backed up product?
What do you do then?
You've made good points @HppyLittleNinja. I've already asked myself the same questions, as most of us like to change our preferences from time to time. I don't wanna buy backups anymore. Let's see how it goes!

Yazmin

Pleasure Bomb
Punk Couture x2
Instigator x2
Hautcore
Studded Kiss
RiRi Woo x4 (2 reg, 1 Fall, 1 Holiday)
Talk That Talk (lipstick and pencil)
Heaux
Heroine x4
Magnetic Appeal
Tom Ford Black Orchid
Silly eyehadow
Dare Dare EDES
Havana EDES
Stolen Moment EDES
Feel My Pulse
Ripe for Love
Hot Nights
Added Goodness
Quick Sizzle
Fixed on Drama
Narcissus x11
icon_eek.gif
(yes I love it that much, plus the LE bug got me again!)
Sgned, Sealed
Deeply Adored
Fashion Boost
Deep Dark Brunette Gel Creme
Flat out Fabulous
Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer x3

I know there are others, but I can't remember off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to check right now. I'm hoping to tame my spending significantly this year (after IMATS, of course!).

Socallmelovely

I LOVE LAVENDER WHIP!! I have about half of the tube left, and really need to get another one. Ugh! I'll probably have to do ebay smh!

Socallmelovely

I have one back up for each of these:

- Pink Pigeon
- Party Parrot
- Runaway Red
- Deeply Adored
- FM beautypowder
ETA: Lovecloud blush
I would love to have a back up of Runaway Red. When I got it, my mother, my sister, and I tried it on. We are all different complexions, and were stunned that it beautifully showed up in a different way on each of us! WE LOVE IT!!

texasmommy

Nothing in terms of a certain color, but I try to have an extra UD Naked foundation and the UD pressed powder that came out last year. And a couple of Maybelline mascaras and a Revlon colorstay eye liner. Basically just staples ;)

Latest posts