What do you use to do your waterline?

Nej

I see people out a clubs and on the street with theit waterline's done so I know it's possible, but everytime I line mine it's gone in under 10 minutes! How do you make it stay put!!!! I've tried so many different products including MAC!!

chellyx

i usually use mac eye kohl, and occasionally i use fluidline. i think the eye kohl stays a little better on me, but fluidline gives me a very clean, straight, smudge-less look.
in my experience though, a lot of people have trouble keeping products on the waterline, because of sensitive or watery eyes. if your having a lot of trouble with it, you may just be irritating your eyes. just lining your lashline may be better for you.
smiles.gif

mreichert

I use UD's 24/7 liner in "zero"- it works pretty well. It doesn't stay on all day though- maybe 5 hours??

Nej

I have pale skin and dark undereye circles so lunung my lower lashline ends up in disaster. It just migrates and smudges and looks bad. The waterline looks much better on me. How do all those teenagers I see on the bus do it!!! They gob it on!

Amaranth

I use PowerPoint set with Carbon eyeshadow. The PowerPoint liners aren't safe, so technically I probably shouldn't recommend it, but I use it all the time and I've never had any problems (and I also wear contact lenses). But I actually think it's the setting with the powder that makes the difference.

jilliandanica

I have tried many (high end and cheapies) and still haven't found an HG for my waterline but I think I'm getting closer. I have narrowed it down to my top 3 though in no particular order:
1. Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in M Black
2. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Black Shimmer
3. UD 24/7 in Zero

Kiseki

I use MAC Technakohl, Guerlain's Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl (FABULOUS) or Armani Pencil Eyeliners, they are definitely the best and have great staying power.

xiahe

MAC fluidline applied with a 266 (just my preference) so far has had the best staying power for me.

trangB

I use Mac powerpoint eye pencil and it does stay put all day for me. I only have to apply it once in the morning when I do my makeup.

FiestyFemme

I use Smolder e/k or Blacktrack Fluidline mostly. Sometimes I'll do Blacktrack first, then line over that with Smolder.

If I want something that lasts forever, I use L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner in Black.

Winnie

I like using powerpoint too even though it's waterproof. For a really clean,bold line fluidline is the way to go, it's pretty awesome and stays on for a long time too!

sofabean

sometimes i use powerpoint, but i usually have to reapply at some time in the day... it stays for a good few hours... i also use fluidline in blacktrack. this is pretty much the only one that actually goes on my waterline. the other colors don't for some reason... and the fluidline seems to stay on longer than powerpoints do..

glam8babe

i use lancomes le kohl crayon pencil.. it stays on mostly through the night of hardcore clubbing, sweating, dancing lol

tendresse

for staying power nothing has beat dipping my technikhol into fluidline, I practically have to sandblast that off at the end of the day
smiles.gif

foxyqt

i heard about dipping kohls into fluidline for more intensity/staying power =) personally i like Prestige Eye Kohl in Onyx.. it does smudge a little (all kohls do) but it beats all the mac and mufe ones i tried