What do you use to do your waterline?

spectrolite

If you don't have overly sensitive eyes you could apply some Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance or any other primer, very lightly to your waterline. I do it every day with no problems and the liner stays put. I use a cotton bud to apply it, making sure to not touch my actual eye.

I like using:
~Feline Kohl Power
~Smolder Eye Kohl
~Black Track Fluidline

versace

max factor khol works perfect for me,i wear contact lenses and put those eyedrops all the time,it still stays..

revinn

I never line my waterline, so I'm not an expert..but what about Liquidlast Liner? When I use these, they actually stay on my eyelids for DAYS, so I think they could withstand a night of partying. That being said, no one has mentioned them yet, so maybe they're not waterline safe?

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
I never line my waterline, so I'm not an expert..but what about Liquidlast Liner? When I use these, they actually stay on my eyelids for DAYS, so I think they could withstand a night of partying. That being said, no one has mentioned them yet, so maybe they're not waterline safe?

They are definitely NOT waterline safe
ssad.gif
They burn like heck when you get them in your eye, plus I was told it could damage your eyes if you put it on the waterline. I would e-mail them (or do a live chat) to be sure, but I am almost positive you cannot use them on the waterline...

Tonee

I use the following, which are smudgeproof and last at least eight to ten hours on my waterline:

Gel liner - MAC Blacktrack, Stila Smudgepot in Black

Cream liner - Clinique Brush on Creme Liner in Truly Black

Pencil - nothing works better for me than Prestige Waterproof Liner. It's economical (about $3-$4) and lasts all day. MAC Technakohl dipped in Blacktrack works very well too.

Make sure you use the right product as some products that can be used on the upper lid may not always be suitable for the waterline, especially those containing glitter.

Debbie

I use Prestige Automatic Waterproof eyeliner (the best store brand eyeliner IMO), and then I go over it with Black Track Fluidline (the best eyeliner altogether). If need be, I'll put eyeshadow of choice over it to set it.

Also, I noticed you said you didn't like the bottom liner thing. What I do is I use MAC's liquid liner using 266 brush. And then to minimize the harshness, I apply fluidline with my 266 brush, and smudge it with my 219. I then go through the steps above for the water line, and you have yourself a perfect smokey bottom lid.

SweetSweetIrony

L'oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner.

I've always had a hell of a time getting eyeliner to stay on my waterline. But this stuff does not budge, and I'm a teenager with strangely oily eyelids as well. I've fallen asleep in this stuff and still woken up with a perfectly black waterline.

Actually, my complaint is getting it OFF.