What eye makeup remover do you use?

fishchick72

I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers in the past & have found I really like the target brand one (similar to loreal, but I prefer it over the loreal one). But since I started wearing MAC e/s I find my eye area gets red & irritated when I use the remover. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? And what remover do you use & love?

brandiisamonkey

mine comes from salys beauty supply... its beyond belief non oily skin renewal eye makeup remover pads... I like it it dosnt make me feel greesy plus it was CHEAP

MACBunny

I love Almay Non-Oily Eye Make-Up Remover Pads. They are super cheap (like $5 for a huge stack of em). I've been using them for years, and haven't needed to look for anything else. You can get them at Walgreens, Walmart, anywhere!

Pink_lily

i use Origins Well Off eye make-up remover. that stuff is wonderful. my roommate swears by the Mary Kay Timewise stuff, but i don't really care for it that much.

Isis

I think the one I have right now is Neutrogina? But I'll use any brand as long as it's oil-free. I hate that nasty residue it leaves behind, even though I wash my face right after, it just bothers me for some reason.

bellaetoile

mac wipes. they're amazing and get everything off, including pro longwear, plus they're not greasy like the clease-off oil, which i absolutely despise.

Pushpa

my mom got me mary kays new one and i am liking it thus far it takes away all the mascara and i also use lancaster eye makeup remover...the latter is very refreshing while mary kay is a bit greasy... but i usually wash my face after removing makeup so greasy feeling or not it doesn't bother me

luminious

lancome bi-facil. its a 2 part liquid that u have to shake and it takes eye make up quickly and without a mess.

lara

If I'm in a hurry, MAC eye make-up remover or L'Oreal gentle long wear/waterproof ma remover. If I have more time to pamper myself, I use MAC cleanse-off oil
smiles.gif

bambieyez06

ya, I use the same on as "ISIS".. Neutrogina.. I think it works great.. I just dap a little on a cotton pad.. and swipe its off!

Even waterproof mascara! no more raccoon eyes! 8)

Tonitra

Clinique Take the Day Off. I really like it; even though it is sort of oily, it works wonders so I don't have any troubles getting all my makeup off.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGunnar
Maybelline MakeUp Remover and Vasaline.

never use vaseline around your eyes hon. it can clog your pores, and also will trap any bacteria that's already lingering, which can cause really nasty styes and infections. i've gone on a myspace rampage to stop those girls from using vaseline around their eyes.

anyway, I use Target make up removing wipes and Clinique Take The Day Off

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACBunny
I love Almay Non-Oily Eye Make-Up Remover Pads. They are super cheap (like $5 for a huge stack of em). I've been using them for years, and haven't needed to look for anything else. You can get them at Walgreens, Walmart, anywhere!

I also use Almay, but the one for waterproof make-up bc I wear waterproof mascara. I like it as well, I'm on my 2nd bottle right now and have no need to look any further. It doesn't sting my eyes at all and gets everything off.

JGunnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
never use vaseline around your eyes hon. it can clog your pores, and also will trap any bacteria that's already lingering, which can cause really nasty styes and infections. i've gone on a myspace rampage to stop those girls from using vaseline around their eyes.

anyway, I use Target make up removing wipes and Clinique Take The Day Off

Really? I've never had any problems before but I started doing that because the skin around my eyes is sensitive so once my make up is removed I use it to prevent bruising and breakage. And yeah to catch the left behind eyeliner and shadow.