What eye makeup remover do you use?

reesesilverstar

Okay, I usually use Pond's cold cream and black soap to take my face off. About 2 months ago, I found a teeny-weeny baby stye (yes, I inspect my lashes everyday). So I went to my doc about it, and she said I should use diluted baby shampoo, warm water and a cotton swab and gently shampoo my lashes when I'm done taking off my mascara. I'm glad to say, I've been using that method religiously and I'm stye free!!! Wooot!

SweetCheeks

I use Shiseido's makeup remover
smiles.gif

N2Cherries03

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemeka
Mary Kay has a very good eye remover.

i also have this one. my mom sells mary kay so i get some stuff from her
thmbup.gif
although it does feel oily afterwards, but i cleanse my face after, so no worries
yes.gif

i also use the Ponds clean sweep micro dermabrasion wipes. i love that they have an exfoliating side! i use those the most.

ClaireAvril

Clinique's take the day off remover for lids, lashes and lips is my favourite AND MAC wipes (worth the 30 bucks) and I'll stand by those products like a warrior!!

I learned of this routine for removing.. and its FAB:

- dampen cotton pad with the Clinique remover... hold against your lids to losen the makeup.. then wipe and remove..
- sometimes I go in with a cotton swap dipped in the remover and get into the lashes and lower lash line to really remove anything that is left over.
- then use ponds cold cream all over the face and wipe with a disposable cloth and hot water
- then go in with the MAC wipes (THE BEST) to remove all face make up
- then I cleanse with my aveeno and clinique products.

Encore makeup has this tutorial on youtube.