What eyeshadow to pair with a Hot Pink lip?

Addicted2Shadow

I recently bought lipglass in Pink Poodle. I'm NW20 with freckles and I'm really not sure what eyeshadow would work with this without being too boring. Any suggestions would be great because I really want to wear this, it's sooooo pretty and bright.
mac_lglass.gif

January

If you want to stay away from neutrals... I would go with purples (like Satellite Dreams or Beautiful Iris) or greens (like Juxt or Steamy)

Addicted2Shadow

Thanks ya'll. Oh I forgot about bronze scape and I have steamy too. Maybe stars and rockets? Idk... I'm really excited about this lg though. Thanks for the suggestions.

kaliraksha

If you do a winged liner you can do it in almost any color because the pop is so small and it still lets the pink lips shine. Pink is pretty with a sunset eye look too- yellow, orange, pinks. It kind of depends on how much color you are comfortable with on your lids.

Addicted2Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
If you do a winged liner you can do it in almost any color because the pop is so small and it still lets the pink lips shine. Pink is pretty with a sunset eye look too- yellow, orange, pinks. It kind of depends on how much color you are comfortable with on your lids.

More color the better! lol. I just don't want to end up looking like Mimi from drew carey or a clown.

she

ita with satellite dreams- it was the first pick that came to mind.

if you line your eyes waveline fluidline (which is a nice royal blue) may also be worth looking into for a little pop of color.

XxXxX

I love really light pink shimmery shades w Pink Poodle!! Ones that really shows up! That is if you like shimmer. Or put on a light shadow and use the Balm's Overshadow (the redhead one...its a very shimmery light pink) on top. I also like to use Word of Mouth MES with Pink Poodle too bc it comes with a shimmery medium gray to use in the crease along with a champagne pink shimmery shadow.

Another thing is the Rose Romance look, using Mutiny pigment on the lid and Circa Plum in the crease and under the eye so u have more color w pink lips!

MissResha

yellow/gold eyes are gorgeous w/ pink lips. do a chrome yellow w/ a strong black cat eye'liner. sexy.

MzzRach

I like a soft, smokey silver eye with hot pink lips. As long as the smokey eyes are not super intensely dramatic, I think it is fabulous and not too much at all.

kkischer04

I have Girl About Town, and I think it could almost go with anything LOL

If you have Satin Taupe I'd suggest trying those together next time... I just applied lightly at first then adding a bit more to the outer corner, and a did the best winged liner I could

But I am more tan at the moment, so maybe thats a lil dark (?)

naturallyfab

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
How about some silver shades?

I couldn't agree more. I love pairing pink lips with a subtle gray smudgy shadow

Latest posts