What foundation are you wearing?

sagehen

Today I am wearinng Covergirl Queen foundation (NOT the 3-in-1) in Q825 and set with Iman oil control powder in Medium. Trying to use this bottle up ASAP, as I will switch to a darker shade in the summer.

Dominique33

Hello I often wear Chanel CC Cream which is really very good, perfect coverage and so easy to apply. There is only one shade here, soon Chanel will launch les Beiges fluid but I think this is very different from the CC cream.

User38

@HerGreyness How is the stick found? They say it's been reformulated, does it transfer as much as it used too?

no, it feels lighter than the old version. I haven't had transfer issues -- and I cried on it too.. lol. so, it's wearing pretty well for me. I also do not have oxidation, which is my nightmare.

check out wayne goss video on it.. it's good.

Prettypackages

no, it feels lighter than the old version. I haven't had transfer issues -- and I cried on it too.. lol. so, it's wearing pretty well for me. I also do not have oxidation, which is my nightmare.

check out wayne goss video on it.. it's good.
Thank you!!!

Excited!!! I loved the stick for ease of use and portability but... it had its issues... can't wait to get it again. Also excited for the new colors... Although I think I'm still #6

DILLIGAF

NARS Pure Radiant TM in Seychelles
NARS Sheer Glow in Trinidad

I would like to try MUFE Face & Body in #12

sunsational

MUFE HD - 175(fall)
Lancome teint idole ultra - 510 suede c(summer)
BECCA perfect skin mineral foundation - Tobacco(sienna in their liquid fdns)
Chanel Perfection Lumiere - 114 ambre
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk - 11.5(summer)
NARS tinted moisturizer - Martinique

Blaquebabe

I'm on a broke highschool student budget, so Ive been wearing Maybeline fit me in 355. It's worked very well for me.

damagedmassacre

Right now i am pretty sold on the Kat Von D lock and loaded compact it's great coverage long lasting on your face and it's not cakey like a lot of them i have found. It's her tattoo coverage. It's 36 or 34 at Sephora but most Def worth the money I find myself only applying it once and not having to touch it up. I am wanting to try Mac studio fix but i don't know what color i would be.

sagehen

Ladies, speaking of Foundation, does anyone have any tips for traveling to the Southern US in May/June? I am looking at the forescasts and I am seeing high 70's-high 80's, which is OK, but I am also seeing upwards of 60% humidity on seveal days. I am currently living in an environment with about 16% humidity, and it has been years since I have been South in the spring/summer. Do you all have any tips to keep it on? Even brand / product recommendations would be extremely helpful. I have oily skin, so with the humidity it will be a challenge to keep foundations on for the days I will be out and about all day. Do you Southern ladies have secrets about primers/ powders / techniques? Any advice would be appreciated.

User38

Any advice would be appreciated.
DLWw light for day.. and spritz with Fix or evian. Don't powder or it glops with the humidity. If you do powder us a very light textured one.

Tarte Amazonian clay 24 hr. ? .. it's a cream in a tube.. again, don't powder unless it's with something like NARS light reflective or HD powder.

good powder for heat/sweat is made by Essence.. (it's a cheapo but great results): Mad about Matte

hth

Latest posts