what i am working with...lots of picture too many if you ask me lol

Pushpa

i tried to get a pic of all of it but i am missing some stuff and now i am kinda peeved because i can't find some of the crap i missed like my touch lipstick where is it this will be like the millionth time i have lost a touch lipstick....i have a couple more lipglass/lustre and lipsticks i can't find and some brushe my mom took
ssad.gif
eww like i want them back and i forgot to inclue all the cleansers and whatnot from the bathroom...so this is like 90% of all of my junk

^^this is everything clumped up

^^my black/highlight palette and my yellow-blue

^^my oranges to reds and the two shadows i just recently got turquatic and waternymph and two pigments from pupa don't have names but i love them and then two premade palettes that i had gotten

^^my purples and then the gold/brown palette

^^my face junk so my foundations beauty powder and bronzers

^^my fluidlines i can say i am not a fan i don't really use them

^^my sis and i share pigs i normally give her the actual container and keep mine in little sample but the top three i just forgot to dish out

^^paints and jeeze i can't find two of them

and my mascara and my fave liquidline stilleto
greengrin.gif

^^my lipsticks i need more i am in love with l/s and i am missing so many of them man it's like my purses eat them

^^lipglass and lustres

^^gelee's, lipstain and a black lipmix

^^the rest of it clumped together

^^all my blushes i lost two depotting and they just couldn't be saved
ssad.gif
the rectange ones are from marykay

^^the loves of my life my lashes

^^some of the skincare from mac i use i have green gel, cleanse off oil, and everyday lotion cleanser but forgot to stick them in there

^^my brushes in my brish clutch and i know they look so yucky hahah i NEED to wash them...and my mom took my other 187 and a few others like 217's 239 and a couple more why is she stealing from me hahaha

^^these are just the bags i have the brush clutch and the carry one hahah i can't rem what its called

Glow

I'm in love with your collection,
I swear i've seen you in the MAC store in Edmonton.

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow
I'm in love with your collection,
I swear i've seen you in the MAC store in Edmonton.

you prob have i have been working quite a lot for the past little while

Eemaan

I love touch lipstick...my favourite, needs its own picture! btw what camera do you use?

fabulous eyelash collection but you have great natural ones so dont really need them IMHO!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
I love touch lipstick...my favourite, needs its own picture! btw what camera do you use?

fabulous eyelash collection but you have great natural ones so dont really need them IMHO!

i have a canon sd400 its 5mp and not too expensive i got it for around 200 bucks and that's canadian

and thanks you guys i just love fake lashes hahaha

polobear45

Nice collection !!!
Are you able to name the lipsticks in the picture ,please
smiles.gif

I'm looking for a pink lipstick that would look good on our skintone

Thanks
smiles.gif

Pushpa

the 4 pinks are from left to right creme le femme, up the amp (purple but looks pink in pic) girl about town and pink poodle

Sushi_Flower

Lovely collection! But you had to lose the one lipstick shade i've been considering buying and would love to see a pic of! Oh and a pic of you wearing it if you ever find it would be great, i really can't figure out wether i like it even after trying it in real life. You're more tan than me so if it looks pretty on you then i think i should be able to pull it off aswell.

bottleblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i am missing so many of them man it's like my purses eat them

Haha, boy do I know what you mean!