what i am working with...lots of picture too many if you ask me lol

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
very nice!!! but how is that rimmel mascara?

i really like it to be honest it is the little comb mascara it works wonderful underneath pro long lash and pro lash....the rimmel seperates all the lashes and it is a very wet mascara...so all in all i love it hahaha

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Lovely collection! But you had to lose the one lipstick shade i've been considering buying and would love to see a pic of! Oh and a pic of you wearing it if you ever find it would be great, i really can't figure out wether i like it even after trying it in real life. You're more tan than me so if it looks pretty on you then i think i should be able to pull it off aswell.

i found an old fotd

IMG_1612.jpg

thast touch l/s it is soooo creamy you'll love it i find it is like chapstick hahaha if that makes sense

Sushi_Flower

It looks gorgeous on you! I don't think it'll look that good on me, it seemed abit murky looking on me when i tried it but then again the MAC lights are so unreliable.

The reason i want it is because as far as i know from my search that lipstick is the closest colour to Hover lipliner colour which i love to bits and use all the time and i wish it came in lipstick form!

I know what you mean about the texture, it felt really sheer and soft. Looks i know what i'm getting for my 1st B2M lipstick! Thankyou for the picture!

SChotgurrl

th_worship.gif
WOWZA!!!!
eyelove.gif
If you don't mind, I was wondering what the name of l/g is (2nd row directly in the middle) and the second to last lip gelee (on the right side)? TIA!!

Bec688

gorgeous collection Pushpa
smiles.gif
I love all your piggies, great selection there. Also lovin your lashes, you have a nice collection there!

jessiekins1

haha, i've had one of those marykay blushes for years and i never knew how i got, where i got it or what brand it was. thanks. they work great though.