WHAT is going on with this auction??

TheCollector

Am I missing something here??

Mac Creations Naked Honey Perfume 20ml SOLD OUT!! RARE! - eBay (item 170381779634 end time Sep-17-09 17:45:03 PDT)

ONE Naked Honey perfume used - up to $207.50!!!!!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

wtf????

sorry I don't think this really goes with this forum, I just didn't know where to post it.

Makeup Emporium

I think it's the other one; the Naked Honey one. There were 2 perfumes in that collection. The Naked Honey one is sold out on the Canadian site but still who would pay over $200 for it!!!

Winthrop44

Geesh. Sometimes I think MAC should hold some of their stuff back, wait 6 months, and then sell it on eBay.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Is that the Africanimal crap...that mess is still available for $25 ...wtf am I missing

No sh*t! I still can't believe anyone would pay over $200 for a $25 cologne spray!! I start to wonder if its shill bidding (or whatever its called), but its an established seller. Lucky dog!

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I could only report it for misleading title but included what I could fit in. Hope I did this right....will need someone to verify this is legal. Give me 2 minutes.

huh?? whats misleading about it? The person even says its used.

Makeup Emporium

I don't think there's any reason to report the listing as it looks completely legit.

Although I do think those bidding $200+ on it need to have their head's examined!!!

TISH1124

Nothing misleading....you can sell used cologne just not used cosmetics...all i have to say is I am stalking the CCO's and I will be selling that shit if I find it for real....3 bottles would set me straight for the next 3-4-5 collections

If they don't know about CCO's their loss...and some people are just lazy they like the convenience of Ebay shopping...sit home and it's delivered...some people hate to be outbid to it's almost like loosing at a card game or something so they keep trying to outbid the next...STUPID

TISH1124

Yeah I agree....Looks at my BU of Queen's Sin
sneaky.gif
holds it tightly....But I think they get in bidding wars...like gamblers ...there are people actually addicted to Ebay and the bidding...so sad but true

TheCollector

All I know is that every one of us is going to be buying up every single one of those as soon as they hit the CCO's!!!
th_roll1.gif

elle25

Damn, I wish I lived in America. I'd be stocking up on that and I'd be set for mac for ages!!! I can't believe people bid that high. It would be something very, very rare for me to spend that much on mac. It even went higher than a Stereo Rose msf a few weeks ago.

NatalieMT

Looks to me like someone has done a little of what I refer to as 'spin bidding' perhaps. Basically where a friend or the seller themselves creates another account to drive up the price of their item. It's totally against the ebay rules but many still get away with it.

TISH1124

^^ yeah it's against the rules but it is hard to prove, even if that is the case...the person still that wins is the crazy one no matter what for continuing to bid after the person keeps outbidding them....Not sure how legit it is because it seems it has been the only one sold on Ebay when I did a advanced search of sold items to see what others sold for...Or maybe the buyer just wanted it that bad...I have seen stranger bids happen...Like the free california Dreamin when it 1st came out...Barbie Lipstick