What is the best brush to use with fluidline?

Tonitra

I use the 208, but I think most use the 266 (which is also very good-I think I just use the 208 out of habit and familiarity more than anything).

baby_g

Sorry to hijack but i'd like to know other than the 266 and 263 what brush u could use with the fluidlines? I've never use those kind of flat angled brushes before and I'm really used to my LiquidLast brush, what would u recommend?

stefunnie

i have the 263 & 266 brush.. i have a hard time applying fluidline with it.. i find it easier to apply fluidline with the 209.. thats what i use everyday
greengrin.gif

fishx3

When I first started using fluidlines, I was using the flat 266 brush. I didn't like how thick it made my eyeliner, so I switched to an angled brush from QUO. Then I wanted even thinner and more detailed, so now I'm completely head-over-heels in love with MAC's 209.

Like I said in another thread, any synthetic brush would be fine!
Natural fibre brushes do macerate with Fluidlines!

My fav brush using Fluidlines for the waterline would be the 311 but I love using the 209 brush for an all-over (any by all-over I mean all over the body
smiles.gif
) application!

kittenluvsmac

MAC 263 b/c it's easier for me to use since it's synthetic, not natural hair like the 266. It seems to make Fluidlines glide on more easily.

BlahWah

266, mainly b/c it's the only liner brush I have (got the brush set last ear). I'd like something more detailed, but for the time being I just stroke one edge of the brush w/ f/l so I don't get a thick line across. Works fairly well.

MacVirgin

hmmm.. 211 or 209 (these are pointy/pencil like) but you can also use the 212 if you like
smiles.gif
. What suits you best realy
smiles.gif

Edit:
oeps sorry typo not the 219 but the 209 indeed *i'm so lame he he*

curlyqmishee

209!!! I just got this brush based on recs here. I was previously using the 266 but it skipped quite a bit. The 209 gives a nice smooth fluid line... love it!

lightsinsorrow

A lot of people like the 266, but I recommend the 209 to most customers as it is easier to work with and more goof-proof. I prefer using the 266 to line with shadows.

Latest posts