What is the best brush to use with fluidline?

YvetteJeannine

I have both a MAC #209 and a #266...I use them both, but I find I really like my 266 best...I use that brush WAY more than the 209...I find the 266 seems to be easier (for me) to use..(maybe just 'cause I'm more used to it than any other)...I think it also does a great job of applying.

The 266 is a liiittle trickier at first; but many girls find once they get used to it, it works like a charm to apply Fluidlines and any other type of cake/gel/shadow eyeliner.

ash10spro

Re: Fluidline Brush rec pls....

i would get the 266. its angled and i love using it for fluidline. HTH! =)

nunu

266 brush, thats what i use to apply my fluidline

LOL....I guess 266 is the winner!
smiles.gif
I've never used an angle brush before so I guess it'll take some practice.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I would rec'd. the 266 brush...it makes it sooo much easier to apply the fluidline, and you can cover a larger area quicker than you would w/ the 209 or 211...HTH!!*~*

GreekChick

I recommend the 263. It's a synthetic brush, made for emollient based products (fluidliners).
I love it! It is much more precise than the 266, and gives a much thinner line. You can thicken it from there. The 266's hairs tend to go off in multiple directions after a while, but not the 263! It stays precise!

L1LMAMAJ

I use the pink dense slanted eyeliner brush from coastal scents. I believe it's about a buck or two. It's really good quality and always provides precision when applying fluildline. However, if you are looking for a brush that provides a thin line, don't use this because the brush makes the liner medium thickness. I like it like that so that's why it works for me. I am trying to find a brush to apply fluidline thinly.