What is the one MAC brush that you can't live without and why?

AudreyNicole

Without a doubt, my 222. I can't do my eyes without it
bigheart.gif

TDoll

239...you can do any eye look with this...It's amazing
and of course, the 187 for powder or liquid foundations

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
I have to say that its my 224 brush. I reach for it every single day.

I had one for years and didnt know how to properly use it so it just sat. Then I discovered how to use it and I cannot live without it. I love that brush.

So what's everyone else's fave?? Don't cheat. I know its hard but pick ONE
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
this was teh first brush I ever bought bc the MA told me it was the best for applying e/s... then i tried and tried and tried and realized that there was no way this was going to apply e/s the way I wanted it-- now what do YOU use it for because it just sits for me-- sometimes i used it to blend but otherwise it sits.

At first I used if strictly for blending. Blends like I can't describe. Pefect!

One time i had an MA do my eyes and when I left the store my husband asked what happened to my face. LOL.

When we got in the car I broke out my makeup bag and 224 brush and blended blended blended and it looked great. love that brush. The MA just didnt blend properly.

I also use it to apply a wash of color to the area between my crease and brow bone "my background color"

Really you should give it a try. Its an amazing brush. HTH
winkiss.gif

aeroSOUL

if i could only have 1 brush i'd pick the 168...everyone looks a lot better with countoring. i can do my eyes fine with my fingers, haha.

spectrolite

Okay this is really tough but I'm going to go with #217 Blending Brush. It's so soft and versatile. I love it >_<

My runner up is my #266SE small angled brush from the Patternmaker basic brush set. Nothing makes my brows shape up like that brush does.

Deirdre

Geez, I'm wanting a 217 brush, now.
greengrin.gif

For me, it's the 272, I find it very versatile: it's fluffy(ish), it has a narrow part for creasework, and the corners of the eye, and a broad part for application and blending. I have used it many times to apply the entire eye (exclusive of liner).

FiestyFemme

Honestly, my fave brush is my 242. No, it's probably not the most amazing brush in the world, but it's great for lid work. It makes all my eyeshadow colors look more vibrant, and I just love it. I want the 252 now since it's just a bigger version, LOL
winks.gif

bebs

I will have to say my 213 brush for eyes
then 187 for foundation
210 for eyeliner