What is the one MAC brush that you can't live without and why?

cocodivatime

LOL. I think its hillarious how so many of you can't commit to picking just one brush. LOL

Everyone needs a runner up
th_LMAO.gif

Pick one brush people. Willpower. LOL.
th_DANCE.gif

kimmainguyen

217 & 187! can't live without it.. i have 3 powder brushes but i always seem to pick to up the 187, it just picks up the right amout of powder

Ninjette

My 217. You can do ANYTHING with the 217! I definitely couldn't live with out it. Its great for crease work, highlighting, even for putting certain kinds of base on your lids.

elisaveta

187! I use this daily and gives me the airbrushed look what I'm try to get. It's very good with mineral makeup too and feels so fine on my skin. Just love it. (Second, not far from 187 comes 217 and 242 then...)

SoSoAmazin

The 217. It can do a whole eye look from concealer, to applying, and blending out. It was also my first MAC brush and my most used one.
smiles.gif

MACa6325xi

Right now, this week, this month, I can't live without my 136 brush for face and 227 for eyes. I love my 136 for a light sweep of blot powder/blush/MSF for the summer months. I had to bring out the 227 for that light placement of shadow and brow highlight. It's so soft and my old eyes really need something soft these days.

magia

I would choose 239, because it's so great packing colour. It works great with pigments, it's only brush which works so well with piggies!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
187. hands down.

Amen to this. I don't know how I applied powder foundations before this brush! Brilliant, brilliant.

tmarisco

This is an easy one: the 217.

I spent a lot of time trying to find dupes for MAC brushes for a friend of mine. I was able to find reasonable dupes for every brush that I find useful (from either coastal scents or paint brushes) EXCEPT this brush.

elenasimona

The 213. Mainly because it's one of two MAC brushes I own, but I really love how it makes my eyeshadow application much softer
thmbup.gif

Heiaken

242, it's the firts brush I bought and I must say that I'm still in love wiht it. It's the best brush for packing on colour in pigments and I really like it for e/s too. I recently got the 239 too, but I really like the 242 too more wiht pigments.

SakurasamaLover

Only one is very hard... hum I think I must say the 272 ... love it.
thmbup.gif
I can put eyeshadow where I whant it, pack pigment.. highlighting...