What is your favorite product you hit pan on?

starfire123

I hit the pan on my second Bronze eyeshadow there is a huge whole in the middle dime sized!!! I already ordered a third one.
I have already hit pan on my mulch eyeshadow but I will not repurchase it just yet I want to finish some on my other browns first
blush-anim-cl.gif

Chrystia

I hit the pan on a few LE items that I'm sad about.

Afterdusk Powder Blush from Moonbathe-my second favourite blush ever after Enough Said from Red She Said (bought two back ups lol)
Gold Spill Mineralize Skin Finish- LOVE! I'm typically not MSF fan unless its the natural ones, but for some reason I love this one.
Clair de Lune eyeshadow from Moonbathe - So beautiful. And I've only a tiny bit on the rims of the pan, but i can't seem to let it go.
Rich Flesh- N Collection

I'm also sad that I'm halfway through my Your Ladyship pigment and Sweet Sienna pigment from Antiquitease. What beautiful colours.

nychick1384

I hit pan on my Studio Fix powder last week...and I'm super excited! Hitting pan just makes me feel justified for having as much makeup as I do
heart2.gif

JennsJewelz

Mineralize Skinfinish Foundation, Bare Necessity Dazzleglass, Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Jersey Pink, Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer in Light, Stila E/S in Kitten, aaaand many mascaras
greengrin.gif

geeko

MSFN - medium
Beautiful Iris eyeshadow (this is the ONLY MAC e/s which i've hit pan on)
Lightful ultracharge powder foundation

patty88

Studio Fix powder in NC40 --- once, and on 2nd one
Bobbi Brown corrector --- twice, and on 3rd one
Bobbi Brown concealor-to-go (discontinued item) ---- once, then lost it. Darn it, I was going to use it as to transfer some BB corrector and other concealors.
Bobbi Brown bone and banana eyeshadow --- once, but still have some left
The Body Shop blush in Golden Pink --- once, but still have some left
Cornsilk (in old tortise-shell container, now discontinued) --- once, 2nd one has been misplaced, and have a 3rd backup, but in a new packaging now that it has come under the Sally Hansen brand.
Mac eyeshadow (discontinued item) in Haze --- once, and can't find this wonderful duochrome color anywhere.

mochajavalatte

I am revisiting some of my old posts (boring day at work) and I realized since I posted this I've gone through another Hyper Real Powder and have only ONE left. I'm pretty much mourning the DC of this and thought I'd see if anyone else is maybe running out of backups of their faves :( If so, I feel your pain~!!!

All That Glitters
heart.gif

Not limited edition so no backups, but definitely going to repurchase.

Others are just MSFs from daily use. Always replace them when they run out.

Romina1

Pearl ccb, it's been 6 months I hit pan on it, I use it almost every day, especially in winter
Mineralize Foundation SPF15, I hit it very quickly
icon_eek.gif
, I got another one the next day but I have almost never used it since then, lol
Studio Finish concealer. It's been more than a year using it every day, I hit pan but I only use the very middle of it, it is still more than half in there
Morange lipstick, I had to buy a new one, it's my favourite!

I can't believe that I will hit pan on an eyeshadow or blush some day...

PinkBasset

Since my last post, I've hit pan on (besides Vanilla e/s), Brule, Golden bronzer (the only bronzer ever that I've got this much use out of, I love it!) and couple of MSFN's. I have a serious dip in Omega, I use that for my brows, I'm thinking that will be next that I hit pan on.

geeko

to add on... Yogamode beauty powder

and finished 3 or 4 bottles of P plus prime skin base visage
1 tube of P plus prime fortified enhancer in illuminating
4 bottles of mac cleanse off oil

xJustgirlie

Wow, how do you make the word of mouth work for you? It has NO color payoff.. Only the highlight color is decent.

shroom e/s, magnetic fields e/s, word of mouth MES trio, MSFN, soft n gentle MSF

I've only hit pan on the MSFN, I didn't quite like it as everyone does. Maybe I'll once I buy a new one haha.