What kind of cell phone do you have?

jennifer.

blackberry bold 9700. i totally ditched my iphone for it and would never go back! apple needs to stick to mp3 players and computers.

don't get me wrong though, i still use my iphone all the time through wi-fi. haha

kaliraksha

I have had my HTC G1 for 1.5 yrs.. I'm about to order a Samsung Galaxy S. I am a hardcore Android lover now for almost 2 yrs! Anyone who is on the line with the Android operating system should really ask yourself what you want your phone to do and see if Android can do it. IMO it can outdo everything that an iPhone can do and the apps are usually free. I can be completely without a computer for days now thanks to my phone.

NutMeg

Samsung Corby Pro. Just got it, I like it so far.
smiles.gif

spunky

i've got a nokia 6303 illuvial.

Nokia6303classicIlluvialPink.jpg

it's really basic, i don't use my mobile for emails etc and it's cheap. but the main reason i got it is because it's black and pink
yes.gif

beautywithbre

I have an LG Dare but am also waiting for the new Droid phone to come out for Verizon sometime next week. My boyfriend has the HTC and he loves it!

marajode

I also have the motorolla Droid. Got it in January. I LOVE it. LOVE LOVE it.

I had an LG voyager before that... dropped it in the toilet. I was crushed when that happened, now I'm doing a happy dance over the "toilet incident"
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

jenee.sum

I have the Blackberry Bold 9700 in black. LOVE it!

I had the HTC Touch Pro 2 (aka. Tilt 2) before I got the BB but it got stolen...at WORK!
angry.gif

January

Blackberry Pearl... I'm upgrading next year once I have enough hardware credit. Hopefully an iPhone!