What kind of cell phone do you have?

rhondavancouver

I have an iPhone & am simply in love with it! Mac all the way!
winks.gif

obscuria

I have a Sony Ericsson W890i. I got it when my Sony Ericsson w810i died after years of use. It was fine for a while, but recently the front speaker has died and I no longer am able to get ringtone alerts for calls or text messages. It just vibrates now. Gah! I'm looking into getting a new phone. I miss my old Sony Ericsson
cry.gif

The only thing I hate about sony ericssons are the chargers. They break really easily and I always have to replace them.

clslvr6spd

HTC MyTouch Slide. I did have the HTC G1, still have it for backup purposes. I just love the Android platform!
winks.gif

liquidsirenhoney

I have the Moto Droid, i only got it cause my blackberry storm broke while i was in San Francisco and they no longer make the storm cause i was the only person in the world who loved that phone. The Droid is okay.

ms.marymac

I have a Samsung Comeback...who was saying they have a relic?
winks.gif

I am up for a new phone and I am so overwhelmed by all the choices, and it seems that even if you get the newest "it" phone, it is obsolete in a few months. I don't know what to get! Keep posting because this thread is helpful!

DJ_Roxas

My phone is an HTC HD2 Phone and I heart that I get The first two Transformers Movies.
th_remoteImage-61.gif
I'm such a fangirl for Megan Fox
th_DANCE.gif
. Too bad, Megan isn't playing Mikaela this time. I don't like the girl who is supposed to be playing he
angry.gif
. But at least there's always Shia LaBeouf and my my he has became so much sexier after that Disney show Even Steven.
graucho.gif

Sorry about the rambling couldn't help myself because of my phone.
tong.gif

Smf16

I just got the Samsung Moment and I am loving this phone! I upgraded from a Palm Centro and this does not compare..the android market is fun!!

CantAffordMAC

My Touch slide. I like it a lot, minus the technical problems I was having. All my texts would get erased a few times a day. But its fixed now...

m_3

I just got the Samsung Gravity 3. It's nothing special, it's cute and made for text messaging(which is all I do on my phone). It's only been out for a month so it's hard finding a cute case for it.

obscuria

Update: I now have the Samsung Galaxy S (on t-mobile it's called the Vibrant) It. is. glorious. I love this phone.

Coqui

I've got a white Iphone 3gs and since a few days a Blackberry Curve 8520 coz my Hubby got a new BB :)

X4biddenxLustX

Currently switching between around 3 different phones. The sidekick lx, sidekick lx 2009 and the htc mytouch all through tmobile. I switch between the sidekicks and mytouch because I only have a data plan on the sidekicks. So when I'm out and need mobile access on my phone I have to use the sidekicks. I found that the sidekick lx 2009's key's require A LOT of pressure to type with which caused a lot of pain with my fingers, hands, wrists and even arms. So I decided to purchase a touchscreen phone hoping to relieve myself of that issue and I honestly love my mytouch!! Although I only am able to use it at home through wifi and at other places with it and being that it is a 1st generation android I believe, it is still amazing to me! I love all the apps and how a lot of them are for free too. Plus it's almost like a mini laptop =] Lol I'm gonna stop now before I turn into a walking advertisement for android on here!

Latest posts