What MAC 2013 products have you been using the most?

Audrey C

Lately I've been wearing the Huggables and Morning Rose to death. I also wear Studded Kiss at least every couple of weeks. I love SK - it's such a flattering shade and there are few dark lippies that I don't find aging now.

Superb has been getting a lot of wear and so has Definitely Defined. Since I switched to a new BB cream that really covers my natural redness, I've been powering through both At Dusk and Bareness. I don't have a dip in either but the swoosh is long gone. I recently did a swap for Ripe for Love, and I'm sure that I'll wear that a ton all summer.

DarylandCarole

I know the year's not over yet but I've been trying to think about what were my most loved and most used items so far this year. It's been a weird year with tons of great products, but not so many that were above and beyond standouts that burn themselves deep into your brain with their utter specialness. We got a lot of perfect versions of things we've already had in less perfect versions, which has its good and bad points…they get a little interchangeable that way, sadly. For me, so far the huge unique standouts have been Zestful, Sushi Kiss, Adored, Rio, Subverted, Brazenly, Damson. The best-version-ever products have been Riri Boy, Feed the Senses, Temperature Rising Quad, Rainy Day Quad, Ripe For Love, Hot Nights, Bareness, Beluga, Camel Coat I got a lot of use out of Sweet & Sour, Caliente, Ronnie Red and Exotic Ember, even though they don't quite make either of these lists. They're just good stuff and very grabable, when I didn't have a special plan in mind. Runway Hit is going to be on this list too. Best collection: hands down, Nudes & Metallics. There are other things I loved and used, but these are the ones that got the most traction for sure.
I totally agree about Nudes and Metallics. I was surprised that it didn't sell out like others do. I loved Dominate, Show All and Pre-raphaelite l/sfrom that collection. Violetta, and Just a Bite were my other fav l/s. For l/g I liked Utterly Tart and Hellbound. I added a lot of Paint Pots and Pressed Pigments. Let's Skate is my fav PP and Black Grape is my fav PPigment. I'm really loving all of the PL lip pencils, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things!

Dominique33

- Après Chic
- Hot Chocolate
- Caliente
- Feel my Pulse
- Bare my Soul quad
- INDULGE lipsticks
- DIVINE NIGHT lipsticks
- Ronnie Red
- Archie's girls powder

I am forgetting some other things :)

Kaidan

Face: Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte
heart.gif

Lipstick: Flamingo, Embrace Me, Betty Bright, Haute Altitude, Sushi Kiss, and Deeply Adored from the Marilyn re-release.

Lipgloss: Strawberry Malt by far
heart.gif

Eyes: Only bought Heroine eyeshadow but haven't used it much. I still regret not buying Parrot.

Vandekamp

Lately I've been using RiRi Heaux and Private Party. I wish I could find another Private Party though.