What makes your man go crazy? :)

AdlersMommy22

so i was thinking the other day after i was told from an ex what things in
foreplay and sex that he just LOVED that i did... and it was really nice to be complimented on things i was doing ...

so i was wondering- what things do you do that make your man (or any man!!) go absolutley crazy?? what things do you do that he says "I REALLY love when you do this!"....

Blushbaby

LOL ...I'd love to share but I can't. People I know read these boards and I could do without exposing my shit.

I will however, say that my man is sa-tis-fied and has no complaints ;-)

M.A.C. head.

LOL @ Blushbaby, I understand your position, but I don't have any people that I know IRL on this board, soooooooo....hehehehe

My man really likes when I give him oral and fondle is ball area LMAO "ball area" I think most mean like things like that. He also really likes when I sort of "let go". Sometimes the sex is really relaxed, even conservative sometimes, other times I just get in that sort of mood and I definitely surprise him.

He likes when I buy something from a shop without him knowing. Like yesterday I bought a karma sutra book, some kinky dice, and some body oils. He doesn't know about the book yet, but we had some fun with dice and oil last night.

It's good to keep it interesting.

chocolategoddes

When I read "what makes your man go crazy", I thought you meant like irritating him to the point of insanity, not pleasing him.

I've never gone all the way with a guy, but I like to be a bit of a tease and be very seductive and sensual... then intense and passionate.
A lot of it has to do with your mood than just the techniques (even though those can spice things up, too!_

I saw a video where this chick ate out this dude's ass. He seemed to enjoy it very much!!! I don't think I'd ever perform analingus on a guy... but I'm sure if a guy was open to it, he'd like it a lot.:/

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
When I read "what makes your man go crazy", I thought you meant like irritating him to the point of insanity, not pleasing him.

I've never gone all the way with a guy, but I like to be a bit of a tease and be very seductive and sensual... then intense and passionate.
A lot of it has to do with your mood than just the techniques (even though those can spice things up, too!_

I saw a video where this chick ate out this dude's ass. He seemed to enjoy it very much!!! I don't think I'd ever perform analingus on a guy... but I'm sure if a guy was open to it, he'd like it a lot.:/

To each their own but personally? Ew.... Id pry puke.\

LMD84

yeah eating out a guys arse is not my ideal way to spend a saturday night!! but i've never tried it... and can't see myself trying it either any time soon!

my hubby goes insane when i wear this certain set of underwear from ann summers. it's a baby pink bra and the bottoms are matching pink lace panties which has this little chiffon skirt thing attached. he likes my big bum in that!!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
To each their own but personally? Ew.... Id pry puke.\

Puke? My mouth would probably jump off my face and run away. D: lqtm

thestarsfall

I have no idea really...my man doesn't really tell me specifics...just that he likes "everything"

it's so lame, but he is the king of cop outs.

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah eating out a guys arse is not my ideal way to spend a saturday night!! but i've never tried it... and can't see myself trying it either any time soon!

my hubby goes insane when i wear this certain set of underwear from ann summers. it's a baby pink bra and the bottoms are matching pink lace panties which has this little chiffon skirt thing attached. he likes my big bum in that!!

I have that set too! Hehe! I am currently a Ann summers rep.

My boy just likes high heels, stockings and a nice basque...Easy to please and I love to dress up :)

LMD84

yeah it's a nice set and think they do it in black too! i freaking love my city slicker set from ann's too! i have the red and black stripped chemise and hubby loves it!

i used to dress up lots more than what i do now but that's mainly because i'm working so freaking much! but we're going to london at the end of the month to see a friend but staying in a hotel so will make up for it then!!

kaliraksha

This is so sad (lazy of me)... but he likes it when I'm on top because I'm generally more willing to be dominated in bed.

Yeah, but I'm pretty much with TISH if it involves sex in anyway he's psyched.

milamonster

bjs are his fave but he likes them messy and handjobs that i do that are kind of i guess you wold described "backwards" , bite his ears, biting his nipples, kisisng his face and neck, sucking his tongue,

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes

I laughed out loud at the irritating bit!!!

You have no dreams of tossin the salad, ahhh come on
drools.gif

Don't want to get this girl started on freaky talk. I go now...

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
licking his ears.

saturating his balls lmao.

I'm pretty sure I ruined a couch in Vegas, I get over reactive salivary glands and produce a lot of um lubrication when giving some good head.

I used to have a plastic pad on my bed, but it seems like right now blow jobs are given while in a car. 5 minutes.... no problem, I have him worked down to 3 minutes but I love to give head, especially when he says "quick, up, up, someone's coming" Yeah, it's supposed to be you dipstick! Only thing is, it is very hard to get up and under the ballsack to make the eyes roll back in the head... hmmm

Latest posts