What makes your man go crazy? :)

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Puke? My mouth would probably jump off my face and run away. D: lqtm

LOLOLOL....I'm crying from laughing so hard reading this thread!!! Hilarious!

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
I'm pretty sure I ruined a couch in Vegas, I get over reactive salivary glands and produce a lot of um lubrication when giving some good head.

I used to have a plastic pad on my bed, but it seems like right now blow jobs are given while in a car. 5 minutes.... no problem, I have him worked down to 3 minutes but I love to give head, especially when he says "quick, up, up, someone's coming" Yeah, it's supposed to be you dipstick! Only thing is, it is very hard to get up and under the ballsack to make the eyes roll back in the head... hmmm

thats so hot
th_drool.gif
i'm the same way. blow bubbles
greengrin.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
I'm pretty sure I ruined a couch in Vegas, I get over reactive salivary glands and produce a lot of um lubrication when giving some good head.

I used to have a plastic pad on my bed, but it seems like right now blow jobs are given while in a car. 5 minutes.... no problem, I have him worked down to 3 minutes but I love to give head, especially when he says "quick, up, up, someone's coming" Yeah, it's supposed to be you dipstick! Only thing is, it is very hard to get up and under the ballsack to make the eyes roll back in the head... hmmm

I gave my dh head while driving for the first time a few weeks ago. It was so much fun! It really was a rush.

Something else that my man likes:

When I'm riding him and I reach around and play with his balls at the same time. The guy practically IMPLODES lmaoooooo

MissResha

^^yes! they love that. wanna see your man wimper like a little bitch? dont stop riding him after he cums LOL. i get a sick thrill off it, he begs me to stop and hits Mariah Carey high notes. hilarious!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
^^yes! they love that. wanna see your man wimper like a little bitch? dont stop riding him after he cums LOL. i get a sick thrill off it, he begs me to stop and hits Mariah Carey high notes. hilarious!

*DIES*
lol.gif

Ziya

I JUST LOL'ED its 1:00 in the morning right now ahhahahhahahhahah that is the best comment ever..I need to try that!
greengrin.gif

greengoesmoo

My Bf's ultimate seems to be pissing, he loves it, and so do I. I was uncomfortable at first but I soon learnt how amazing that kind of dominance feels.
smiles.gif

He is also quite into anal in general, he loves my strap on.
smiles.gif
so do I, because it's glittery!
greengrin.gif

I totally do not get the aversion to rimming here! It's so intimate!! If your man isn't clean there, he's not washing or wiping properly and you should find a new one!!!