What nail polish colors are you moving towards now?

BEA2LS

Is everyone still wearing summer colors? I am! I will until mid - late Sept. Am I weird or does everyone else do the same? Is anyone moving towards fall colors yet? If so, which ones? In the fall, I usually go towards vampy but pull out blacks/oranges for Halloween than on to my reds until after the holidays.

pdtb050606

I wear dark colors on my nails all year long. Right now I'm wearing a dark emerald green, it's just my preference-I don't really like lighter colors on my nails. I think it's super cute on others though
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

I don't really choose my nailpolishes depending on the season. I wear vampy colors in the spring and summer and bright colors in the fall and winter too.
th_dunno.gif

RedRibbon

I don't really go by seasons for nail polish, I usually wear what I feel looks nice though that does depend on the colour my skin too so maybe I do?

Recently I've checked my polish collection and I seem to only have dark colours so I'm investing in lighter and brighter colours, quite an expensive task when your HG nail polish brand sells polishes at £10.50 a pop.

purrtykitty

I've already dug out the black and dark wine. But I'm getting ready to paint my nails metallic pale pink on the fingers and blood red on the toes.

LMD84

i've started wearing slightly darker colours now - like china glaze watermelon rind and grape juice rather than orange marmalade. and i'll be rocking ruby pumps rather than cherry pie because it's a slightly darker red.

i need to get some more colours though - hopefully next month!

gildedangel

I am kind of torn, I am wearing summer colors on my toes and dark fall colors on my nails right now. I am sure that in about a week I will be fully into the fall color spectrum!

BEA2LS

thanks
winks.gif

i'm weird in other ways, lol.. like i guess i do not want seasons to end because i will wear seasonal colors a bit into the next season (therefore starting off that season late)
isn't it sad that i actually sit here and think about this sutff?
winks.gif

fly_easy

I wear whatever fits my mood or what I just feel like wearing. Like I just had a blue glitter french tip and now I'm changing it to Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI.

Shadowy Lady

I don't always choose my nail polish based on the season; true I gravitate towards neons and really bright colours in the summer, but that's only coz summer in Canada is so freakin short, I want to make it seem longer lol.

Right now I'm wearing mostly dark pinks, wines, blues and oranges. Orange goes well with my tan so I'll keep wearing it until the tan fades away
ssad.gif

seabird

i own hardly any dark/vampy polishes and i am feeling myself lemming a large amount! to make do, i'm wearing browns. as the weather is getting worse, i do feel myself being drawn to darker shades rather than neons and corals.

ginger9

I follow my mood but my mood shifts with the season. I love to wear brights, neons and lighter colors during the summer because they look amazing against tanned skin. I will wear darks in the summer sometimes but not as often as during the colder months.

banana1234

i'm so looking forward to the darker colours i bought last year, while i think you can get away with anything all year round, i do prefer darker colours in winter, but i think u can get away with darker colours when you go out at night in the summer too, but bright yellow in winter?!! i think its just cos i dont have any bright winter clothes, all my winter coats, jumpers etc are more suited to a darker nail shade, i think its more about what clothes you wear, than what season it is particularly?

BEA2LS

i do wear brighter, colorful shades in the winter, but they are different types.. like a bright dark blue or for audrey.. i wear bright reds over christmas, i dont know.. i always liked getting into the seasons.

Ursula

I tend to like things that are new and fresh, so I wear whatever is the newest polish that I have. I'm into the muted greyed tones right now. But really, I wear what strikes my fancy.

malaviKat

I'm still rockin' summer colours right now.. (I've got orange and teal on at the moment)... But I'm in the mood to try out my Dry Martini... And I'm starting classes in a week or so so I think I've gotta tone down the brights for a bit.

I haven't really worn colourful nailpolish on my hands in a long time...until I got Konad this year. I usually just do a simple French, with a nail decal and rhinestone on one finger. I find this coordinates with clothing better and doesn't force me to change my NP as often.

MizzVivaGlam

i'm obsessed with china glaze in rainbow and neon pink right now. i love purples,chocolate,and metallic gold + bronze for fall.

Latest posts