What nail polish colors are you moving towards now?

InspiredBlue

I wear most colors all year round, but some are reserved for summer (and being tanned), like coral tones.
Right now I'm moving more to darker colors, like purples and darker reds. I also want to get a matte top coat.

kaliraksha

I'm willing to wear dark vampy colors all year long (because they're my favorite and work with my clothes best usually), but I wear summer shades only in spring/summer. Currently my toe nails are a pink coraly color.

This upcoming fall season I really want some interesting purples, a dark matte green, and a graphic matte grey.

perfecttenn

I am really feelin vampy colors, like deep reds, scarlett reds, matte black and charcoal shades...complete difference from my summer of wearing purples, blues, and greens. And of course I love my pinks, wear those all year around.

rororebel

you're not alone Bea2les! I've been rocking corals/oranges and neons alllll summer! This week it started to get a bit cold so I've switched to Nails Inc in Victoria-a kind of really vampy black cherry red! I still have neon orange on my toes though! :p

BEA2LS

lol, thanks! i am going away this weekend so i will keep with my summer colors until than.. my toes are neon pink, my nails a bright green.. but after this weekend i will move to darker colors i am sure.