what perfume makes you sick to smell...yuck!

faifai

Thierry Mugler's Angel
Dior's Poison
Elizabeth Arden's Red Door
Kenzo's Flower

but the winner is Clinique's Aromatics Elixir. Urgh, grossest perfume ever!

Mopsly

Thierry Mugler Angel
Dior Poison and Hypnotic Poison
Gucci Rush
Shalimar
Avon Little Black Dress
YSL Paris
La Praire Silver Rain
Kenzo Jungle le Tigre and Kenzo Jungle L"Elephant

kimmy

there's alot that i've checked out at sephora and been like WTF. chanel no 5 has always made me recoil a little and it sucks because i want to wear it because i loved the commercials they used to have with nicole kidman...but i just couldn't stand smelling that all day.

also, i love the sensual amber scent from bath and body works (have the whole set myself) but when people use too much, it makes me super sick. i know a girl that drenches herself in it and i love talking to her, but i can onl hang out for like five minutes before my stomach starts hurting and i develop an insane headache.

xNeurocancer

I hate Britney Spears perfumes, So cheap sickly sweet eurgh, it's the kind of perfume what makes you feel grubby!
I also hate Davidoff Cool Water for women, it smells like black pepper, grosssssss

MizzTropical

Anything blue/ocean scented and anything thats mainly citrus- orange/lemon in perfume is so yucky to me! I also hate powdery scents. :X

Kragey

I have a hard time with anything fruity and sickly sweet...generally speaking, if the scent is described as containing strawberries, apricots, peaches, or anything else, I probably won't be able to deal with it.

PiccolaMandorla

I don't know if this counts, but I can't stand whatever they put in the air or spray the clothes with at Charlotte Russe and Forever 21. I find great stuff at both stores, but wow does it stink until it gets laundered.

Jadetive

Kate Moss's Velvet Hour (smells too much of incense)
Elizabeth Arden's Arden Beauty (overly oriental and overpowering)

obscuria

I dislike most perfumes that are not light and airy.
The musty ones are the worse along with vanillas.

CK's Obession
Juicy Couture

and the latest are Kat Von D's sinner and saint

kelyoung

I was doing my Christmas shopping the other day and I tried one of the Comme des Garcons perfume and it was both striking and ... shocking ...
cry.gif

arlingtonian

Red Door...My mom used to wear it and it gave me the worst headache.

I used to love Ralph by Ralph Lauren and all of a sudden one day the scent started making me nauseous and I had to give it away. Weird.

panda0410

Insolence by Geurlain - love it, but it gives me the worst migraines ever!!! So does Tendre Poison which I dont like anyway thankfully. Byzance I used to love, but with one of my last pregnancies the smell of it made me dreadfully sick and I havent been able to tolerate it since
ssad.gif

Euphoria

I've never fancied the Be Delicious perfumes by DKNY. Ofc, the BF bought me some for our early Christmas celebration (as he has to leave for work with Christmas
thmbdn.gif
) and I haven't the stomach to tell him I dislike it quite a bit xD

Latest posts